Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up [v11] modded V0.40

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
247828_71342_18cea844bb424f91a7e039b6c759d4c61.jpg

Overview:
Here's the first version of the game. It consists of 6 days to play, not much to achieve, except few hot scenes to be unlocked by playing it right. The original idea that started this game is the conflict between sexual urges and morally acceptable actions.​

Updated: 09/06/2020
Game/Creator:
Modder: Rayminator
Mod Version: v0.40 final
Game Version: v11
Game: Tangled Up
Language: English
Cheat: Summoners Legacy, Bright Past, My Cute Roommate, Take Over , A Town Uncovered
Mods: Tangled Up
Games: Kira Kira 3D, Devil's Family

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOADS
Removed mega deleted it
I don't have it on my computer anymore to reupload it

Compressed version By DearLegend37:

247831_bout29.jpg 247842_yog103.jpg 247836_mt15.jpg

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Heads up, seems that all Emma dialogue is corrupted on mom route, get erroe message on all the conveesations

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Heads up, seems that all Emma dialogue is corrupted on mom route, get erroe message on all the conveesations
well if you posted the error message then will help me instead of say that

if you talking about the game end then you hit a path the will lead to a game over it will go to the main menu or the game close

all I did was minus 10 points to the sisrel momrel vickeyrel and added the color

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
well if you posted the error message then will help me instead of say that

if you talking about the game end then you hit a path the will lead to a game over it will go to the main menu or the game close

all I did was minus 10 points to the sisrel momrel vickeyrel and added the color
Did you make the game harder or less difficult? I don't get it from the description

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Did you make the game harder or less difficult? I don't get it from the description
he made it easier as a point requirement process, however you still need to do the daily grind normally. You gain points for events way faster, however you gotta grind the events for the scenes still.. highly recommend the game walkthroughs still...gotta follow thos directions to the T though

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
he made it easier as a point requirement process, however you still need to do the daily grind normally. You gain points for events way faster, however you gotta grind the events for the scenes still.. highly recommend the game walkthroughs still...gotta follow thos directions to the T though
I kinda' had enough by day 28 and went to bed lol

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I kinda' had enough by day 28 and went to bed lol
wait for it working on it still I will be removing the time and day from the game

Update:

been trying to set the hours back by 3 hours but it won't run right so now I am going to set the days back by 2 days back

Update 2:

changing the day back seems to break the as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Dank Quixote

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Even with this mod game I can't enjoy the story of the game ... its just one big festival of meaningless clicking ...

BTW mod does not increase routes points (love/lust) game still gives 1 point of specified route

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
wait for it working on it still I will be removing the time and day from the game

Update:

been trying to set the hours back by 3 hours but it won't run right so now I am going to set the days back by 2 days back

Update 2:

changing the day back seems to break the as well
Well shit, honstly i found the game waaaaay easier to progress through, i douvle checked my points an received about 5 at a time per event, thunk the value increased but the amount of times need to progress still seem to be the same maybe
For example 1 green session gives 5 points, but the event only counts 1/5, maybe? Idk i guess i may have gotten my "illusion of progress" and felt so fuckin good filling MC, sis, lucy(cousin/friend), vicky and ocassionally mom with MC's cum and babies everyday! Yummy!

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Well shit, honstly i found the game waaaaay easier to progress through, i douvle checked my points an received about 5 at a time per event, thunk the value increased but the amount of times need to progress still seem to be the same maybe
For example 1 green session gives 5 points, but the event only counts 1/5, maybe? Idk i guess i may have gotten my "illusion of progress" and felt so fuckin good filling MC, sis, lucy(cousin/friend), vicky and ocassionally mom with MC's cum and babies everyday! Yummy!
Was able to finish MC house an prego event with both mom n sis at 200points, and vicky house bout 160 by completion

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Even with this mod game I can't enjoy the story of the game ... its just one big festival of meaningless clicking ...

BTW mod does not increase routes points (love/lust) game still gives 1 point of specified route
I didn't touch the lust and emo point

all I did decrease points that is need for the scenes to show up a bit faster and added the color menu that tells you which add or minus lust/emo/relationship and game over

i didn't add or minus any points that game add/minus by default

Code:
    menu:

"Don't {color=#66ffff}Love -":
                                            $ sisrel -= 5 < this i haven't touched it stayed the same
                                            show screen sisnotifmn
                                            $ renpy.pause(2, hard=True)
                                            hide screen sisnotifmn

Code:
b "Please!"
if sisrel >= 30: < this is what I have touched
     s "Ok"

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Up date on the second mod it wasn't working right it was going to the main menu

so I'm going to edit the time and day again

and make a gallery mod as well

this is what stopping me from changing anything
this is from pdrawer15.rpy elif Day >=20 and Day : I have checked the original file from the game it's the same this is what's causing the game to back to the menu

Code:
label pdrawer15:
    if Day >15 and Day <=21:
        scene pdrawerr2 with dissolve
        "Browsing..."
        if Day >=16 and Day <=19:
            scene pdrawerr9 with fade
            b "I'm thinking of some uses for this photo"
            b "The sooner the better"
            b "I can't help but look more in her files"
            b "Can't resist to see what she's up to"
            b "Woaah, there's a cctv system here"
            b "That shouldn't be a surprise knowing the insanity of [mname]"
            b "Only two?"
            jump cctvlbl
        elif Day >=20 and Day :
            scene pdrawerr10 with fade
            b "That's an old image!"
            b "Who's that woman"
            if persistent.patch_enabled:
                b "Pff look at mom, shit"
                pass
            else:
                b "Pff look at her mom, shit"
                pass

b "Truly a gold digger"
            b "I'm going to check the cctv system"
            jump cctvlbl

elif Day >20:
        jump Upstairs15

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Update:: added the replay separately from the modded version but you have use the modded version for the replay

just put all files and folders into the game folder

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im on day 80 all ive gotten is to eat a bit of pussy get partial blowjobs and partial hand jobs and blue balled really dont think any changes could ever make it anymore difficult then it is already and now theres a part 2?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tangled-up-ii-ep-2-serialnumbercomics.24831/