Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Other Games: ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

thanks quentyn.zarrien for sharing

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.01.28 - 15.26.55.26.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.01.28 - 15.27.57.25.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.01.28 - 15.28.08.65.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What in the fuck ? there is a part 2 ? Did the first one even get completed ? actually fuck that, did the first one get bug-fixed as it had tons of crazy game ending bugs where if you go to sleep on day 72 you got kicked to main menu for "fuck knows what reason"....

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
What in the fuck ? there is a part 2 ? Did the first one even get completed ? actually fuck that, did the first one get bug-fixed as it had tons of crazy game ending bugs where if you go to sleep on day 72 you got kicked to main menu for "fuck knows what reason"....
Yeah, the main storyline finished in 1.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
:O so..are we going to get to deal with pregnancy birth etc..lol?

I wonder. I mean, it's not like you HAD to get her pregnant: Can't dl now (still at work), though won't see for a few hours if we maybe have to decide at the start of the sequel, how the other one ended for our MC.

:O so..are we going to get to deal with pregnancy birth etc..lol?
Wait?!! WHAT!? That's heartless, absolutely heartless. I mean, I practically impregnated her to make her boobies bigger. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nah man. If I remember right the kid was already had at the end of 1
never actually finished 1..last thing i remember was fucking Vicky in the bathroom of her apartment..HAHAAA..then getting married or something...i do remember "roommate" was well and truly knocked up though :p its been awhile ...

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
never actually finished 1..last thing i remember was fucking Vicky in the bathroom of her apartment..HAHAAA..then getting married or something...i do remember "roommate" was well and truly knocked up though :p its been awhile ...
Lol. I remember a bit of it. But mostly knocking out Vicki's boyfriend. :ROFLMAO:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Yo tags. Are they still twins? Still incest? (Although first part had a patch for that...?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yo tags. Are they still twins? Still incest? (Although first part had a patch for that...?)
It will need a patch again for incest and once someone makes it then the tag "Incest" will apply.

To all.

Just remember this is the demo version which can and will change over time.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, the main storyline finished in 1.

Wait, you can actually be with Vicki? I actually stopped playing TU1 some time ago because Vicki was the chick I really wanted, not the sis, the sis creep me out, haha xD
In TU universe Vicki would be the life goal, haha :p

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I do not know where he wants to and can lead the story. As parents look at the wrapping, when non-parents get pregnant and then be parents? does not make sense to me .... :cautious:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Wait, you can actually be with Vicki? I actually stopped playing TU1 some time ago because Vicki was the chick I really wanted, not the sis, the sis creep me out, haha xD
In TU universe Vicki would be the life goal, haha :p
I don't think you can be with Vicki unless you're on the mom route? (Which I'm pretty sure involves mom, Vicki, and Mom's friend?) The sister route though lets you bang her around after you move in with her. It's just if you've got enough relationship, when you and sis move back into your house, you can invite Vicki to come with you or not. (Not sure how this plays out in 2 since they way they've got MC talking in this demo she's gone.)}

Also, from what i've seen only the S route is finished. M route seems quite wide open. Not sure what the dev is doing with this.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think you can be with Vicki unless you're on the mom route? The sister route though lets you bang her around after you move in with her. It's just if you've got enough relationship, when you and sis move back into your house, you can invite Vicki to come with you or not. (Not sure how this plays out in 2 since they way they've got MC talking in this demo she's gone.)
I didn't play the mom route because I'm not the submissive type, I submit to no one, but I REALLY want Vicki, preferably more than just sexually, but I'll take that too if more isn't possible :p
If you by any chance have a save that's on the Vicki route, the best possible Vicki route, then I'd appreciate one, I'd like me some quality Vicki time :p
I hope she will be in TU2 as well, because like I said, the sis creep me out, so did show some psycho tendencies every now and again, and you know what they say; never stick your dick in crazy xD

But anyhow, thanks for that info though, it makes picking TU1 back up worthy, Vickiiiiiii! :p

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote