Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
It depends on how you play the game. I've seen a few femdom like scenes, with the mother and her friends, but it's very limited.
But my god the grind is killing me. I REALLY wished there were a way to cheat and raise the stats without the annoying grind.
Yeah it's a little boring tbh, and I still didn't see much femdom, which is what I'm playing it for. I might ditch lol

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yeah it's a little boring tbh, and I still didn't see much femdom, which is what I'm playing it for. I might ditch lol
I did find some ways to cheat, but it doesn't really help, since a lot of the sex scenes are depending on you doing the previous 10 days 100% correct. I'm going to give this game 1 more try, to see if MC can have sex with "sis", and then it's in the trash bin. The grind is simply too much

Reactions: Jujansol

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I did find some ways to cheat, but it doesn't really help, since a lot of the sex scenes are depending on you doing the previous 10 days 100% correct. I'm going to give this game 1 more try, to see if MC can have sex with "sis", and then it's in the trash bin. The grind is simply too much
It's been a while since I played that game. The grind made it unbearable for me, not to mention the lack of content for all routes. Sister route is pretty much the canon and the rest is cut halfway through. Still, from what I recall about my playthrough, I think I got all the way to knocking her up, I just don't remember how I did it.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm giving up on this game. I got all the way to day 56, but can't trigger the sex scene when you wish her goodnight. I did although cheat and got to see MC having sex with her. The way I did it was I found a save file in this thread, where she were pregnant, loaded the save, used console commands "Day = 56" and "Hour = 21". (use capital D and H otherwise it doesn't work). Now you have access to a couple of sex scenes when saying good night and during yoga, and probably other places too.
"quick_menu = 1" will enable the quick menu so you can use auto forward. Although auto forward and text speed can't be set to warp speed it will make the grind less pain full.

My advice to anyone who are thinking about playing this game.
FORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IT. IT'S A GRIND FROM START TILL END AND IT'S FILLED WITH REPEATED SCENES. ON TOP OF THAT. UNLESS YOU DO EVERY SINGLE SCENE EVERY DAY, YOU WILL MISS THE SEX SCENES, WHICH YOU WILL ALSO MISS IF YOU MAKE A WRONG DECISION AT THE WRONG TIME. THERE ARE NO WARNING ABOUT THIS IN THE GAME.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I'm giving up on this game. I got all the way to day 56, but can't trigger the sex scene when you wish her goodnight. I did although cheat and got to see MC having sex with her. The way I did it was I found a save file in this thread, where she were pregnant, loaded the save, used console commands "Day = 56" and "Hour = 21". (use capital D and H otherwise it doesn't work). Now you have access to a couple of sex scenes when saying good night and during yoga, and probably other places too.

My advice to anyone who are thinking about playing this game.
FORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IT. IT'S A GRIND FROM START TILL END AND IT'S FILLED WITH REPEATED SCENES. ON TOP OF THAT. UNLESS YOU DO EVERY SINGLE SCENE EVERY DAY, YOU WILL MISS THE SEX SCENES, WHICH YOU WILL ALSO MISS IF YOU MAKE A WRONG DECISION AT THE WRONG TIME. THERE ARE NO WARNING ABOUT THIS IN THE GAME.
I just remembered one important detail, about events in this game. They happen at random, and you have to try until you get it. Talk about a waste of time. It can take dozens of tries.

Kolyan_Stoparik

Oct 18, 2023
I completed the game in one day and enjoyed it. According to the plot, I imagined that they were half brother and sister. And their child will be healthy without any genetic problems. I went through with the tips before leaving for the apartment, and then I was already thinking and my gaming jealous wife gave birth! Indeed, what is missing is a guidebook; with it the plot will blossom. The author destroyed the plot with the release of the second part, most likely because of hatred towards us players. I use a translator.

Rubber_02

Aug 2, 2023
Played the game and liked it buy this happened -
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/yog123.webp'>:
File "game/yoga144.rpy", line 204, in script
scene yog123 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/yog123.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

How do I fix this? Thank you

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes