Arekkasu

Mar 28, 2021
so im trying to change the color of the pasties etc and when i add the images it doesnt change ingame and im having trouble figuring it out ev12_hasex_a002.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PEPEsc and Doc_Pie

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I would play this game if her boobs were not abnormally big.
This is the reason for the game to exist, like the main purpose of the game, without it it would be kinda a generic game(except for amazon's amazing artstyle), and... it should be even bigger

Hey, a question about the magpie upscale, which one is better? actually what's the difference between them? i think anime4k denoise+fsr did a good job

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
This is the reason for the game to exist, like the main purpose of the game, without it it would be kinda a generic game(except for amazon's amazing artstyle), and... it should be even bigger

Hey, a question about the magpie upscale, which one is better? actually what's the difference between them? i think anime4k denoise+fsr did a good job
I don't know exactly, but some are better than others. Although some can be a better choice in some cases. Overall Anime4k does the job well. If it looks good, then use it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2
Jan 25, 2021
Completed 10/10 requests, revealed all shrines, even unlocked all but one (#7) coin rewards from the machine. Basically anything from the "Walkthrough" portion of the Help item is done. And yet when I touch any shrine it says I still have 2 people's bonds missing. Not sure how to progress.

For further context, I revealed Shrine D pretty early when I actually still had 2 people missing (hoe request and cleaning shrine request), but have completed them since, and yet I still get rejected with the same message. Also, I'm at 1/5 lust lvl

SOLVED: 1st one is Shingo (Mayor's grandson) was one of the unlocks. Talk with the old mayor in the village, find his granson 3x and do his rock paper game. 2nd one is Hoe guy, interact with him inside his house 3x, until the point where he cums as soon as you show up. This unlocked the shrines further. NEITHER of these quests are shown in the "Favor" menu.
Bro where is the shrine D? I can't find it. I found all the others? "Sound of water" clue doesn't help

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
i love the think when she's been corrupte and don't even know what she is doing. im exciting to see a new game with a diffrent way of corruption. do your best AMAZON

Reactions: PEPEsc
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes