[Tanslation Request] Karen The Estrus Adventurer [RJ405415] [ドリルさきいか ]

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
what the heck?! what are the odds of this.

Was in a mood for female MC getting corrupted (i especially like ones where a character starts out with 100 purity and drains it by 1 or 2 at a time and certain events are gated behindx them, an amazing subgenre), so i searchedcorruption on F95 and saw 'https://f95zone.to/threads/rookie-k...ged-through-hypnosis-v1-0-drill-sakika.82802/', Remembering it being quite hot many months ago and searched to see if they had another game, and apparently i timed it within 5 days of their 2nd game coming out. wacky~

anyways, +1 and i hope it gets released soon, i just hope the game is harder than the last one. My biggest problem with their first game is that i want my character to lose, but i want to try to win, but game 1's character was way too overpowered for that

victor133x

May 20, 2020
what the heck?! what are the odds of this.

Was in a mood for female MC getting corrupted (i especially like ones where a character starts out with 100 purity and drains it by 1 or 2 at a time and certain events are gated behindx them, an amazing subgenre), so i searchedcorruption on F95 and saw 'https://f95zone.to/threads/rookie-k...ged-through-hypnosis-v1-0-drill-sakika.82802/', Remembering it being quite hot many months ago and searched to see if they had another game, and apparently i timed it within 5 days of their 2nd game coming out. wacky~

anyways, +1 and i hope it gets released soon, i just hope the game is harder than the last one. My biggest problem with their first game is that i want my character to lose, but i want to try to win, but game 1's character was way too overpowered for that
+1 Oh yea! I played that game as well, it was pretty enjoyable. It was a little easy to progress but there was a lot of content and different endings to make up for that though. C:

Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
+1

Hopefully this get's a translation soon. Tried with Translator++ and was met with an error right out the gate