[Tanslation Request] Karen The Estrus Adventurer [RJ405415] [ドリルさきいか ]

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
Ok, here is the link to the MTL, original game, and the CG:
The password is: UcA-q23ynyMt7z4YFtZ8Ng
The link doesn't expire. When I'm done the fully translated version will be in there.

In the meantime, like I said in the previous post, I'll go back to working on this translation. Once this is over with though, I'll go back through and refine RJ425925 and release that too.
link is down

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Since my Discord army of degenerates want this game translated and the person who was working on it disappeared together with the Mega link; I will take upon myself to translate this.
But there's a catch, drum rolls...... it was an MTL request :KEK: . But hey, it will be available to public from day 1 and my MTLs are more enjoyable than your average "one click translation in T++". And also MTL requests are free on my Discord. Great deal, right?

And no worries, I will post my translation here and won't create a game thread for it, at least a couple of months, maybe Pihre will return to us from their fapping marathon and create it themselves.
You can track the progress on my Discord Server. Peace out.

tunboino

Jan 28, 2023
Since my Discord army of degenerates want this game translated and the person who was working on it disappeared together with the Mega link; I will take upon myself to translate this.
But there's a catch, drum rolls...... it was an MTL request :KEK: . But hey, it will be available to public from day 1 and my MTLs are more enjoyable than your average "one click translation in T++". And also MTL requests are free on my Discord. Great deal, right?

And no worries, I will post my translation here and won't create a game thread for it, at least a couple of months, maybe Pihre will return to us from their fapping marathon and create it themselves.
you are a saint :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022

immense W bossman

• Red Heart

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018

Was thinking of trying to Translate this had some stuff partial translated but I rather you do it was only about 5% done glad you announced it

• Hey there

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
bilboswaggings Here a decent MTL, link this post to OP. Enjoy everyone.

Horny Adventurer Karen (Sep/17/2022_MOD2)
Mostly MTL Translation (Used Sugoi on most text and GPT for system/RPG/plugins parts. Very little manual edits.)

I tested it a bit and made sure that the core functionality works. If you encounter issues, contact me.
If you think the translation is worth to put on the game thread, then react to this message with a heart emoji.
I translated the hints.txt file, provided by the developer.

The MOD2 patch is for those who have the MOD1 version. It translates the status display I forgot to do before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
bilboswaggings Here a decent MTL, link this post to OP. Enjoy everyone.

Horny Adventurer Karen (Sep/17/2022_MOD1)
Mostly MTL Translation (Used Sugoi on most text and GPT for system/RPG/plugins parts. Very little manual edits.)

I tested it a bit and made sure that the core functionality works. If you encounter issues, contact me.
If you think the translation is worth to put on the game thread, then react to this message with a heart emoji.
I translated the hints.txt file, provided by the developer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You!!!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Since Pihre gave the green light and , anyone who has MOD1 version download only the patch in the download link; I will create a game thread for this game.

EpikGay

Nov 9, 2018
Haha, well if you've got the skills to do it, don't wait on me!

I get busy with a lot of things, and it happens sometimes. I took some time to translate some games I bought from DLSite and get familiar with things. I also lost a lot of translation progress with a corrupted Translator++ save mentioned earlier. But that doesn't mean I just don't care. I was manually translating every bit of it, the file I had wasn't an MTL but I had uploaded a shitty version to hold people over who didn't have reliable/safe access to the game, it is time consuming to manually translate from one language to the next without being a native speaker, but if the translation is satisfactory as an MTL, I encourage it to be published. Also, I removed the MEGA link because I don't want to face any problems from MEGA, I kept it up for a month but I can always publish it again somewhere else. Thank you for your work!
Do you plan on still continuing your translation?