[Tanslation Request] Karen The Estrus Adventurer [RJ405415] [ドリルさきいか ]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How to check your progress and your completed translation?
I'm not working on this game. When I was planning to start, I noticed that Pihre already made some progress. Even if it's an edited MTL, I'm not a guy who would snipe a dude who's spending his free time to translate something.

As for completed translations, check the translation projects link in my signature. The list is on the first page.

Reactions: iconoclast9800

fatofattyfat

Jun 7, 2019
The author is in progress of making a new game, and doesn't seem to be really interested in making and releasing a translation. I have been trying to enjoy the holidays and take care of things, so expect it soon. Read about it here:
When can we expect to see the finished translation??

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
The author is in progress of making a new game, and doesn't seem to be really interested in making and releasing a translation. I have been trying to enjoy the holidays and take care of things, so expect it soon. Read about it here:
When can we expect to see the finished translation??
I'm curious too. Are you inclined to translate that one as well, Pihre?

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I believe this game was in development before the Karen game but Karen was released first, pushing that game out. I think he was aiming for both game around the same time but wanted to work on it. That's from what I saw with Google translate so that info could be wrong.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Abandoned? We have a MTL already so I guess it's fine but damn I remember being excited about the translation in... September. Mismanaged time for the TL it seems.

Aug 8, 2019
I'm still working on this btw, i've been trying to take some time to better learn translation and I have even spent some time cracking open other games and looking at the words that have been translated and comparing them to mine.
Bless! Thank you for the hard work.