[Tanslation Request] Karen The Estrus Adventurer [RJ405415] [ドリルさきいか ]

gastonyo_

Aug 5, 2018
I'm roughly about 40% of the way translating the entire game. So far, there have been no major bugs, crashes, or missing images. It should be done around the end of this month or earlier. I have a lot of things to do, and this takes some time scrolling through each line in Translator++ and then making sure the game is working. Thanks!
+1 my prayers always be with you

fatofattyfat

Jun 7, 2019
I'm roughly about 40% of the way translating the entire game. So far, there have been no major bugs, crashes, or missing images. It should be done around the end of this month or earlier. I have a lot of things to do, and this takes some time scrolling through each line in Translator++ and then making sure the game is working. Thanks!
I'm looking forward to it!

ZenZub

Apr 9, 2020
Hey , any updates on the progress of the translation .

Last edited: