[Tanslation Request] Karen The Estrus Adventurer [RJ405415] [ドリルさきいか ]

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
+1, at this rate i'll take the MTL if it wasn't hosted by svscomics on those useless and slow sites. Would kill for a Mega download of the MTL.

Reactions: Rectifier07

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Either way as the translated has stated it's almost done already so might as well just wait and be patient.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Ok, here is the link to the MTL, original game, and the CG:
The password is: UcA-q23ynyMt7z4YFtZ8Ng
The link doesn't expire. When I'm done the fully translated version will be in there.

In the meantime, like I said in the previous post, I'll go back to working on this translation. Once this is over with though, I'll go back through and refine RJ425925 and release that too.
Does this go up to 75% manual translation or it's just a mtl'd game?

Aug 8, 2019
I’m still working on it, but I lost about a quarter of the progress. I uploaded that MTL because someone asked for it, a lot of the stuff got flagged with red tags and didn’t translate in Translator++. Mostly names and some other stuff, that’s why I hate MTL. There is also the unencrypted CG and also a copy of the untranslated game if anyone wants to translate it into another language besides English. I’ll update you when I’m done translating those maps I lost.
Whats the status? Thanks again!

ZenZub

Apr 9, 2020
I’m still working on it, but I lost about a quarter of the progress. I uploaded that MTL because someone asked for it, a lot of the stuff got flagged with red tags and didn’t translate in Translator++. Mostly names and some other stuff, that’s why I hate MTL. There is also the unencrypted CG and also a copy of the untranslated game if anyone wants to translate it into another language besides English. I’ll update you when I’m done translating those maps I lost.
How much is still left ? It been 2 weeks now