[Tanslation Request] Karen The Estrus Adventurer [RJ405415] [ドリルさきいか ]

Wolfie23Fast

Dec 24, 2020
I'm still working on this btw, i've been trying to take some time to better learn translation and I have even spent some time cracking open other games and looking at the words that have been translated and comparing them to mine.
Bless. Hopefully it could be done

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm still working on this btw, i've been trying to take some time to better learn translation and I have even spent some time cracking open other games and looking at the words that have been translated and comparing them to mine.
Any progress to report brother?? No rushing, just wondering where we are at with this :p

Qolaqabi

Mar 31, 2022
Ok, here is the link to the MTL, original game, and the CG:
The password is: UcA-q23ynyMt7z4YFtZ8Ng
The link doesn't expire. When I'm done the fully translated version will be in there.

In the meantime, like I said in the previous post, I'll go back to working on this translation. Once this is over with though, I'll go back through and refine RJ425925 and release that too.
Dude, did u delete the file? Cuz I cant download it, sorry if Im bothering

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hey, just came in and wanted to show support to the translator. Really liked the first work the creator did, hoping this one is good too.

If you're reading this, you've got this. +1

Reactions: Nerro and DegenHour

TedroTedro

Mar 5, 2022
Ok, here is the link to the MTL, original game, and the CG:
The password is: UcA-q23ynyMt7z4YFtZ8Ng
The link doesn't expire. When I'm done the fully translated version will be in there.

In the meantime, like I said in the previous post, I'll go back to working on this translation. Once this is over with though, I'll go back through and refine RJ425925 and release that too.
Does anyone have the file from Pihre? I don't mean to be a bother, was just wondering where it went...

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
ik probably not tge best thread to ask but im stuck on 3f , she says the following
1678671015894.png
btw i've already beaten the guy on the right, he just drops some consumables everytime

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Seeing this thread after 2 months. Damn it's sad. I know translations are done for free so beggars can't be choosers but I felt like I got led by the nose over the course of 6 months. I don't care about the game anymore and other game TLs have taken longer but it's still unfortunate that it's in hiatus/dropped limbo.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Seeing this thread after 2 months. Damn it's sad. I know translations are done for free so beggars can't be choosers but I felt like I got led by the nose over the course of 6 months. I don't care about the game anymore and other game TLs have taken longer but it's still unfortunate that it's in hiatus/dropped limbo.
just play the mtl one

fatofattyfat

Jun 7, 2019
Yea, I feel like he's just yanking our chains lmao

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro