RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Do you by any chance have the trans file for the latest version of the game? Even when i changed some stuff the old trans file is not compatible with the newer patch. (i dont wanna rush your work i just wanna try changing some stuff with the translation)
You need to inject the translation into the latest version it should work correctly. Just be sure not to apply any of the js files and exclude non story content, like code, when patching.

Azulaisbae

Oct 1, 2019
You need to inject the translation into the latest version it should work correctly. Just be sure not to apply any of the js files and exclude non story content, like code, when patching.
I keep getting cannot read property of null whenever i try the translated game. Do you perhaps know what am doing wrong. as far as i know i am not patching the js files

Last edited:

soulrave

May 16, 2018
I keep getting cannot read property of null whenever i try the translated game. Do you perhaps know what am doing wrong. as far as i know i am not patching the js files
its the CommonEvents.json thats causing that property of null. i'm not knowledgeable about why its happening but when i was messing around with translator++ i found out by using the program to translate CommonEvents.json causes the error.

Rize_

Formerly 'Pelayo'
Feb 14, 2018
I translate the game if anyone want to play it! (The translation is raw of google so if you can improve you are welcome to do it! just don't touch the "CommonEvents.json" ) i been playing the game to test, so overwrite my save file.

Last edited:

Aidan3121

Feb 13, 2022
I translate the game if anyone want to play it! (The translation is raw of google so if you can improve you are welcome to do it! just don't touch the "CommonEvents.json" ) i been playing the game to test, so overwrite my save file.
Good evening, sorry if it's not clear, I'm using a translator. I translated this game into Spanish (not perfect) not long ago and I also got that error a lot like typeErro in push or 1 after downloading it here the error no longer appears in the CommonEvents. Also, if you could do me the favor of telling me where the mission texts are stored, those appear in Japanese, I don't know why. I didn't download it from the one they just uploaded, I downloaded it from the workupload.

Rize_

Formerly 'Pelayo'
Feb 14, 2018
Good evening, sorry if it's not clear, I'm using a translator. I translated this game into Spanish (not perfect) not long ago and I also got that error a lot like typeErro in push or 1 after downloading it here the error no longer appears in the CommonEvents. Also, if you could do me the favor of telling me where the mission texts are stored, those appear in Japanese, I don't know why. I didn't download it from the one they just uploaded, I downloaded it from the workupload.
This developer is not organized so the other text for the mission are in map's

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Game is pretty fun! Megrim clearly put a lot of effort into this. Most animations have lots of variation, there's a LOT of scenes and the progression is fun. I thought the lust thing would be grindy but it starts growing pretty fast once you're in the mid/late game.
Your comment makes me even eager to play the game. Not only for the eroge part, but the progress and the combat. Let us hope that we get the gpt TL soon to be playable!

Question, did you played with JP only or you used some kind of MTL?

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Your comment makes me even eager to play the game. Not only for the eroge part, but the progress and the combat. Let us hope that we get the gpt TL soon to be playable!

Question, did you played with JP only or you used some kind of MTL?
It's a simple but fun game. I used mtool and it translated pretty much everything including the menus - and since I don't have a problem with MTLs in general it was great.

Reactions: shiion1

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
It's a simple but fun game. I used mtool and it translated pretty much everything including the menus - and since I don't have a problem with MTLs in general it was great.
Mtool? I stopped using ever since it made Bing-only for free translations. Did you used Bing as well?

Azulaisbae

Oct 1, 2019
Was anyone able to figure out why applying DonOps translation gives the null error?
It has something to do with the common events. I suspect there might be a space in between some important code or dialogue that might bug it. I tried fixing it myself but didnt get far. We can only rlly wait on DonOps himself to post his finished translation.

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
What exactly do I need to do to bring a cure for the general chop keeper? I use a mtool and it says to go to one of the areas(the swampy one) at night, but I did not get any luck with it.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
What exactly do I need to do to bring a cure for the general chop keeper? I use a mtool and it says to go to one of the areas(the swampy one) at night, but I did not get any luck with it.
talk to the witch looking milf for an event and then to shop lady just in case, after that progress a little bit in the swamp area till you find some kind of fire-fly bug (doesn't matter the time, it'll appear anyway), take it to the witch milf just so she can give you the stuff and then take the stuff to the general shop keeper lady.

Reactions: DrakyDarky

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
^random encounter in common caves.

after beating skull holder, and man with hammer in arena, talk to the granny on where to go next.

if the void quest is active, try exploring the beach or the gaint wall area, you'll bound to run into them in caves.