RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Mtool? I stopped using ever since it made Bing-only for free translations. Did you used Bing as well?
I tried just now, and it's complete garbage. It works fine for the menus but the dialogs don't make a lick of sense to me. I'll just go back to patiently waiting for a better solution.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
^random encounter in common caves.

after beating skull holder, and man with hammer in arena, talk to the granny on where to go next.

if the void quest is active, try exploring the beach or the gaint wall area, you'll bound to run into them in caves.
talk to her already after beating both, but she still giving the same guidance to challenge the arena and not to go where.

Reactions: songoffun

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I tried just now, and it's complete garbage. It works fine for the menus but the dialogs don't make a lick of sense to me. I'll just go back to patiently waiting for a better solution.
Yea, I figured bing wasnt going to show good results. Best bet is to wait patiently, yea.

Rize_

Formerly 'Pelayo'
Feb 14, 2018
Ohh yeah, the dialogue translation in horrible, I only use it when I really want to try out something, locking decent translators behind paywall was really scummy.
Wow so i take my time to translate this game test many times so the game don't crash on me, and then shared in this page for everyone to play it. and you say something like that. well let me tell you i was goin to post the beter version of my translation but i don't goin to doing now. i going to wait until the dlc come and translate for my self.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Wow so i take my time to translate this game test many times so the game don't crash on me, and then shared in this page for everyone to play it. and you say something like that. well let me tell you i was goin to post the beter version of my translation but i don't goin to doing now. i going to wait until the dlc come and translate for my self.
Man, he was refering to MTOOL Bing MTL, not your translation!

uglymonkey

Nov 12, 2019
Man, he was refering to MTOOL Bing MTL, not your translation!
That's the impression I got as well, no one criticizing your translation but the fact that Mtool uses Bing and locks better translations behind a payment system

Rize_

Formerly 'Pelayo'
Feb 14, 2018
That's the impression I got as well, no one criticizing your translation but the fact that Mtool uses Bing and locks better translations behind a payment system
Ohh... i thought that he was talking about my transition... well i apologise.

Last edited:

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
talk to her already after beating both, but she still giving the same guidance to challenge the arena and not to go where.
Think this may be a bug. Moved my save over to a jp version of the game without the translation and battled the skull bearer and he transformed like he was intended to. So, that's a possible workaround. Unsure how else you go about doing it atm.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yea, I figured bing wasnt going to show good results. Best bet is to wait patiently, yea.
Wait for what tho? We don't even have a proper translation for LLMBX yet and that game is years old at this point. I feel like we'll never get actual solid translations for Megrim's games unfortunately... Unless there's gonna be some new breakthrough in AI technology that will make it possible to make actual good AI translations.

WMMID

Aug 17, 2024
Wait for what tho? We don't even have a proper translation for LLMBX yet and that game is years old at this point. I feel like we'll never get actual solid translations for Megrim's games unfortunately... Unless there's gonna be some new breakthrough in AI technology that will make it possible to make actual good AI translations.
The cutting edge AI engines like Claude and ChatGPT are more than capable of providing highly accurate translations but you need the api and it's not cheap to translate so the average person won't try it. The pace that the technology is moving at means we will have the tools to translate anything we want to near human level translations within a few years.

Maz0

Mar 10, 2019
The cutting edge AI engines like Claude and ChatGPT are more than capable of providing highly accurate translations but you need the api and it's not cheap to translate so the average person won't try it. The pace that the technology is moving at means we will have the tools to translate anything we want to near human level translations within a few years.
doesn't Mtool have ChatGPT translations for 7 dollars only?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I was talking about MTL for this game (not LLMBX). LLMBX current translation is solid, leaving only the NTR scenes left unchecked and very last updated content (think the TL guy/team wasnt fond of working with NTR stuff). While I do understand the need for "good translations", I find LLMBX translation good enough (my opinion), played for more than 10 hours (sadly lost my save once my HDD died).

What's the state of the current translation?
OP hasnt anything to do with the translation, as far as I know (he is giving us the latest raw JP version) Its other forum member that is handling it. So far, we are waiting a update from him.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
DonOps posted a full ChatGPT translation file. It is pretty good it just needs cleanup and formating. There also is an error when applying the commonevents file and I can't figure out what causes it.

All Credits for the file go to DonOps

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
DonOps posted a full ChatGPT translation file. It is pretty good it just needs cleanup and formating. There also is an error when applying the commonevents file and I can't figure out what causes it.

All Credits for the file go to DonOps
How do you use this? I just tried to use it but it's still in japanese after I click the Load translation file