RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

Owen.-.

Feb 28, 2022
How do I find "dark colored core" guys ?
I've been farming in Steton Mine for an hour straight and still haven't gotten anything...
Update : Nevermind guys, I found it

Last edited:

Bekachu

Nov 10, 2020
Good day, How to find an an angel to advance in the main story. Is it the name of the mob or some location in the game that I have to unlock. I found other 2 components but still can not figure out what angel drop is?

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
Good day, How to find an an angel to advance in the main story. Is it the name of the mob or some location in the game that I have to unlock. I found other 2 components but still can not figure out what angel drop is?
find three statues and fix them the goddess ones/angel one not the demon kind

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
is Rize's translation pure poetry or is it understandable?
Some weird names or pronouns are present, cant avoid it since its google mtl. Personally, I could understand the story bits, and the dialogues (I also never missed the menu options because of bad TL, it was all understandable). But as always, your mileage may vary (I'm a non-native english speaker). He also sorted out some fixes of the game itself, which is a good bonus. You could spend like 5-10 minutes playing and you will already know what to expect.

I guess the superior TL would be GPT translation (which Don was working), but its been ~2 weeks since his last post update, so better buckle up and be patient

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
stupid quistion i just got married to sisty and i thought the game will be complete how can i complete the game ?

Owen.-.

Feb 28, 2022
stupid quistion i just got married to sisty and i thought the game will be complete how can i complete the game ?
It's already completed, you can start a NG+ or explore around to find some monsters u haven't encounter yet

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Okay Fix it... i hate this dev (I beat Zebuel 300 times for fix this problem i think i least deserve some likes)
Just a question, been playing your version without bugs, but the Achievements are not saving for me. Its all locked so far, even though I already managed the requeriments. Is this intentional (does it save on your playthrough?)

Owen.-.

Feb 28, 2022
Just a question, been playing your version without bugs, but the Achievements are not saving for me. Its all locked so far, even though I already managed the requeriments. Is this intentional (does it save on your playthrough?)
I don't think it's a bug, I got some achievements and I think that we just don't play hard enough to get them.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I don't think it's a bug, I got some achievements and I think that we just don't play hard enough to get them.
The achievement is like: Reach level 10, win 10 arena battles

I'm lv 12, and already beat 15+ arena fights. Its bugged.

• Sad
Reactions: Owen.-.

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone know what’s gonna be in the DLC? I know it will at least contain NTR content, but will it have anything else?