RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

simyagroup

Formerly 'sicknam'
Oct 5, 2018
Is it correct that ntr is added? I just went into dlsite , ci-en and saw a comment saying ntr is not being added to the comments.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
OP update.

Is it correct that ntr is added? I just went into dlsite , ci-en and saw a comment saying ntr is not being added to the comments.
not yet. the game is more liniar in term of contents then the OG LLMB.

It was just an example

There is other achievements that I beat but havent unlocked it (like getting heroine to 100 affection)
i agree, even tho those achivement had worked for me, the game is still broken.

if you bought a normal house and then got it replaced with a mansion after beating the final boss in your first save then kiss that normal house goodbye,
it'll never appear again ever no matter how meany new game+ you start.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SNEK ETERR

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Concept picture for the next work A dominant mom and her son go on an adventure to pay off their debts, sell their bodies behind their son's back, and get cuckolded when they are defeated. (Translated with deepl)
View attachment 4082289
Man megrim really pushing his limit after the success of yarinari he already making a concept art for the next game !!!
he made similar posts about a spiky haired shota one with 2 muscular women companions traveling to fight the demon king & another spin-off of LLMB involving a 1st person gameplay.

he makes allot of those over the years.
they usually lead to no-where.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
he made similar posts about a spiky haired shota one with 2 muscular women companions traveling to fight the demon king & another spin-off of LLMB involving a 1st person gameplay.

he makes allot of those over the years.
they usually lead to no-where.
well i hope he did it for real this time but yeah i can tell too because yari nari is not done yet there's more need for him to add like NTR and other stuff

Reactions: Horny Lord

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
well i hope he did it for real this time but yeah i can tell too because yari nari is not done yet there's more need for him to add like NTR and other stuff
The thing with Megrim is that he has a lot of ideas but only adds a few things in the end. LLMBX was planned to have a bunch of things added but he only added a few things before starting this game.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
the only reason why i make the translation for this game is because this game has not NTR. So if the dev make a update for this game implementing NTR i will not make a translation of it. About the bug of achivement i don't have a solution right now on how to fix it.
Well bud you better stop working on it, he posted a ntr post in ci-en

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
the only reason why i make the translation for this game is because this game has not NTR. So if the dev make a update for this game implementing NTR i will not make a translation of it. About the bug of achivement i don't have a solution right now on how to fix it.
Its fine, you know why? The NTR is optional. Meaning you can just toggle it OFF and not a single mention of NTR will be show to your playthrough.

Then again, if have every right to work on whatever you want, I'm just informing you that the NTR additions will be optional content.

Reactions: aruzen19 and Rize_

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
The NTR stuff is optional then i dont need your half baked translation no thank you !!

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
The thing with Megrim is that he has a lot of ideas but only adds a few things in the end. LLMBX was planned to have a bunch of things added but he only added a few things before starting this game.
he was gonna update the game until some dumbass told him he pirate the game and make him go crazy to cancel the update so until now we never know he gonna continue the update guess time will tell

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ddSOLDIER