RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
DonOps posted a full ChatGPT translation file. It is pretty good it just needs cleanup and formating. There also is an error when applying the commonevents file and I can't figure out what causes it.

All Credits for the file go to DonOps
Has he mentioned if he's working on ironing out the issues?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
DonOps posted a full ChatGPT translation file. It is pretty good it just needs cleanup and formating. There also is an error when applying the commonevents file and I can't figure out what causes it.

All Credits for the file go to DonOps
I'd like some instructions on how to exactly use the TL file, to apply it. And what this 'commonevent' error means, exactly? Will it bug out the game?

Has he mentioned if he's working on ironing out the issues?
Yes, on page 11 he stated that he was going to work on wordwrapping stuff. He originally stated a weekened update (last weekend), but since he didnt post anything, lets just wait patiently and not rush him in any way.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I'd like some instructions on how to exactly use the TL file, to apply it. And what this 'commonevent' error means, exactly? Will it bug out the game?

Yes, on page 11 he stated that he was going to work on wordwrapping stuff. He originally stated a weekened update (last weekend), but since he didnt post anything, lets just wait patiently and not rush him in any way.
I used translator++ to apply the translation. Applying the CommonEvents translation makes the game crash and I cannot figure out what is causing it, which is a shame since a lot of dialogue is in that file.

Rize_

Formerly 'Pelayo'
Feb 14, 2018
I used translator++ to apply the translation. Applying the CommonEvents translation makes the game crash and I cannot figure out what is causing it, which is a shame since a lot of dialogue is in that file.
The problem is in somewhere on the Common Events file are variables, so what i try to do is figure out which ones are variables
So my CommonEvents are in 99%. 1727389791912.png

Reactions: Prevat

Rize_

Formerly 'Pelayo'
Feb 14, 2018
Think this may be a bug. Moved my save over to a jp version of the game without the translation and battled the skull bearer and he transformed like he was intended to. So, that's a possible workaround. Unsure how else you go about doing it atm.
About this topic i have the same problem. i will try to figure out as well the question is were is that event at "Common Events" or in "Map001".

UPDATE...
I think i found the problem 1727391206868.png

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I'm not too familiar with these translation softwares. Will probably wait for a pre-patched version, or a more simple MTL to use it.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I'm not too familiar with these translation softwares. Will probably wait for a pre-patched version, or a more simple MTL to use it.
It is pretty simple. Just download translator++ and try to go from there . If you hit any roadblocks let us know

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
It is pretty simple. Just download translator++ and try to go from there . If you hit any roadblocks let us know
Tried half an hour ago. When I applied the translation, it was stuck on processing for a long time. Is it normal? My rig aint that good, so that could be related

If possible, could I ask for a patched game? Or is too much of a hassle? Either way, I cant wait to actually play this game, it looks good and nice to play.