Comics Completed Tanya & The Succubus [Amusteven]

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
980x735_1_3.jpg Overview:
The evil succubus has come and demolished the city while Tanya, the princess, stands firm ready for a fight to defend her kingdom. Before finishing off Tanya, the succubus decided to unleash her craving sexual desire to the charming princess.​

Developer/Publisher: Amusteven -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1280x960, 1440x1080
Pages: 805
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

page (001).jpg page (018).jpg page (002).jpg page (072).jpg page (076).jpg page (002).jpg page (030).jpg page (079).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ellan

May 31, 2017
I don't usually come here for comics but that looks really good.The art is amazing...If a succubus is a futa does that make her and incubus?
female is succubus, the male is incubus and the one who is both is an omnibus or hermabus, but that's only my opinion

Reactions: crugh2112

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
female is succubus, the male is incubus and the one who is both is an omnibus or hermabus, but that's only my opinion
That was mostly a joke. I was just saying, since she has a dick, and it seems balls, as long as those function she's technically an incubus.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have the sequel of it and also the third one as well of it?

Reactions: dabuzzkiller1

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I don't usually come here for comics but that looks really good.The art is amazing...If a succubus is a futa does that make her and incubus?
If you are going off by D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) lore, a Succubus can turns into an Incubus, and a Incubus can turns into a Succubus, in the same lore, there are a very rare handful cases that, a Succubus does goes after a female human and can turns her clitoris into a cock for uses onto female humans, but like i said, that's a very rare.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
''->she's<- technically an incubus'' makes it sound like a fact, which might be unintended, and for me
aswell is just a way of writing.

When the line is that aslong as ->she<- has a dick/balls that makes her a incubus=male. Then in that same
context her breasts/bodyshape/female-face make her technically a succubus=female.

And if one would like to go with respect, then her choice is to be a female by appearance/behavior/name
and whatever else more besides dick/balls, then respect says, address her as a female. Basically nothing
concerning this seems to be carved in stone (yet), as there are many discussions about this all over the
world/net.

So for now i'll go with woman/female/succubus.
By "Joke", I meant that I wasn't all that serious. As an openly pansexual person, I absolutely agree with your distinction between she and he, hence how I referred to her as, her, in my comment.

However if you wanna get really technical, the fact that she has a functioning penis is the operative function between a succubus and an incubus. An incubus is named such for its function in creating a child with the women it lays with. By the very nature of it's ability to implant a child in a woman it is an Incubus.

If you are going off by D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) lore, a Succubus can turns into an Incubus, and a Incubus can turns into a Succubus, in the same lore, there are a very rare handful cases that, a Succubus does goes after a female human and can turns her clitoris into a cock for uses onto female humans, but like i said, that's a very rare.
I was going by ancient mythology, lilitu, etc.

There are definitely versions of the succubus legends that allow for transformations to occur, but many of those are more modern, along with our dracula-ization of vampires.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ergh, no wonder this comic has more than 800 pages... it also consists of textless pages and those 3d pages you can look at with 3d glasses... anyway, normal version with the whole comic of tanya & the succubus:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
What about magicschoolbus?

Given the sexual flexibility of magic and even the real life Dungeon & Dragons audience, I wouldn't say it's that rare, especially since the Succubus is kind of a universal sex symbol. Off the top of my head, the only time I ever hear about an Incubus is when people mention the origins of Merlin. However, I imagine the wicked use of the Incubus or Succubus is relative to the sexual preference of their target.

In other words, an Incubus probably wouldn't go after a lesbian, and a Succubus would not likely attempt to chase down a homosexual male. I mean, obviously their erotic knowledge and shapeshifting would allow them too, but it just seems a little weird to not have a creature with a default gender use that to their advantage.

When the line is that aslong as ->she<- has a dick/balls that makes her a incubus=male. Then in that same context her breasts/bodyshape/female-face make her technically a succubus=female.
There are many ways of looking at it i gues. Just for me it sorta relates to reallife, where as i see it, a T-girl in general likes to be called a female.
These days, gender is defined by the individual, but if we're going on strictly technical terms, without the magic hocus pocus, they are probably an Incubus.

We could argue the details of their monstrous definition and origins all day long, or you can just accept my simple term for them: hot.

waterwood

Nov 9, 2019
It's only a 3D version of Tanya & the success 2, but 1 and 2 don't, it's a pity。(Tanya & the success 1 deluxe edition。Tanya & the success 3 deluxe edition???)

waterwood

Nov 9, 2019
It's only a 3D version of Tanya & the success 2, but 1 and 2 don't, it's a pity。(Tanya & the success 1 deluxe edition。Tanya & the success 3 deluxe edition???)