3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I'm ten minutes into the game and the prologue made sense, but now I'm just teleporting all over the place with no idea what is happening.
One minute I'm a chick, the next I'm a dude again, then I'm in class for some reason, then I'm talking to someone who announces that I am their "friend" in a really weird way, and I am deeply confused.
I believe the idea is that you are swapping between the male and female, due to the curse, every day, it's just maybe it wasn't quite clear as the *witch* didn't exactly explain the curse (I didn't read into what the actual curse's lines were).

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'm ten minutes into the game and the prologue made sense, but now I'm just teleporting all over the place with no idea what is happening.
One minute I'm a chick, the next I'm a dude again, then I'm in class for some reason, then I'm talking to someone who announces that I am their "friend" in a really weird way, and I am deeply confused.
You alternate between chick and dude every day. Sometimes you might switch if you go to the lab and your friend is doing an experiment that causes the change. Some options lead to a specific destination which is a bug. For example if as a chick you talk to the dad in the evening but the even sends you to collage in the morning you can kind of repeat the day.

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
Is this some kind of display against hating men or something. Like why jesus christ are these women so aggressive what did I do. :ROFLMAO:

exter

May 29, 2017
New update on patreon!

Hey, here's an update! The current version is 1.43.
This version continues the main Tasty Curse storyline, progresses the relationship with Jimmy, with Stepfan, and introduces a new character! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do a continuation of these events in this version, so we'll call it experimental.
A new character appears after 40 game days, regardless of the decisions made.
What about the good and bad news I wrote about in the announcement on discord? The bad news is that because of some changes to the game's stability you probably can't use the old save, so you'll have to start over.
However, I wouldn't want you to waste your time getting to where you left off again, so welcome to the cheat menu! You will be able to find the right button under the "Patch info" tab. Available cheats are described below.
In this version, all cheats are free for all, but be warned - in the next version it will change and will be sent only to the patrons.
Changes list:
  • Fixed some bugs (mainly with the display of some texts and pictures and "teleportation" after some events);
  • Changed video and pictures display ratios;
  • If you play as Carol and have a high parameter of corruption, there will be new scenes in the cafe;
  • New Jimmy relationship lvl;
  • More morning reactions after waking up;
  • Now you can invite Carol home during cockroach extermination (various new events at home with Carol!)
  • The appearance of a new character! (so far only an event);
  • The event with Stepfan after the appearance of a new character (so far only an event);
  • Many new city, uni, cafe and supermarket gifs will appear after the new events with Stepfan;
  • Cheat menu! Yay!
Cheats:
  • +150 gold - APQLFHTYDJ
  • +3 lvl1 pills - MFFDJSFKAO
  • +3 lvl2 pills - ZPSJFHALDJ
  • +1 corruption - BDHFOLGJFL
  • -1 corruption - BSOEJDLGJD
  • +1 Jimmy experiments count - QZNALFPTHR
  • skip day (wake up in dorm) - HSSYQTSGDL
Here are Tasty curse 1.43 download links

(or you can download .torrent file on the )

I really don't like to leave things out, so you will definitely get to know Levi better by the next update, and Stepfan's room will be fully operational. There will be more, but I won't say anything yet, eheh. The next version is 1.5.
Thanks for the support, thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned for the updates!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: corinthiano

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Odd. What kind of gameover? The only thing close I ever got was a notice that all events had been completed.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Can developers find another reason for us to spend money in game besides HAVE A F*** BULLY WHO STEALS YOUR MONEY. What grade level is are character in? 3rd grade. This is suppose to be a guy in college. How many HTML games has this stupid feature in their games? Is it that hard to make clubs/bars where we spend money while looking at hot girls/guys? Maybe the movies or theme parks... Almost anything is better then a bully that just takes your money just because.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Can developers find another reason for us to spend money in game besides HAVE A F*** BULLY WHO STEALS YOUR MONEY. What grade level is are character in? 3rd grade. This is suppose to be a guy in college. How many HTML games has this stupid feature in their games? Is it that hard to make clubs/bars where we spend money while looking at hot girls/guys? Maybe the movies or theme parks... Almost anything is better then a bully that just takes your money just because.
Dose the bully with the drug and you can now safely not pay him. Your female side can also get around paying him by having sex with him, which advances her corruption. I'll be honest, I've never seen a game that has a bully character stealing your money as a form of 'tax', but maybe that just speaks to me playing too few games.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
is there a lvl3 pill in the game and events, or is it just at lvl2 for every character?

MattMatthew

Aug 25, 2021
I sent all money for debt - but i can't complete the task
The game continue ask me to pay the debt even if i continue to pay after 2000

can you help me?

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
is there a lvl3 pill in the game and events, or is it just at lvl2 for every character?
The game currently only has lv1 and lv2 pills. Every character can get to lv2 doses except for Vanessa, your teacher.

I sent all money for debt - but i can't complete the task
The game continue ask me to pay the debt even if i continue to pay after 2000

can you help me?
That's as far as the content for that questline goes in this update.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug where the game gets stuck after playing cards with the GF. After 2nd round ends there is no link to leave.

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
The sidebar does not show up on mobile. Maybe something with screen size? Means I have no idea how much money I have or any ability to save or load. Done with this for now.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes