3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
After bully gives you a pill for the first time, it seems to break and any further interactions with him he just asks for money, even if you already paid him off.
He's supposed to keep pestering the player
Try refusing to pay him as a woman for some scenes
He's also involved in the new cousin scenes for a new debt thing.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
From their Discord.

Change log: -I have optimized the display of some events that in my opinion come out too rarely or often. I think everything needs a balance;
-Finally there's a chain of actions after winning a card from Layla in Carol's body, even a little more
-A lot of new developments related to Levi; -Along with Levi's events, there is an opportunity to prepare a room for him so that he is not so...interfering;
-The chain of events with Stefan and the debt developed a little more;
-Olga's new events will organize a new storyline, be prepared

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Can you get level 3 pills yet? Also, what's the storyline with Stephan? Can you do anything other than lower the amount of money you have to give him?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
No level 3 pills yet. You can try to advance that in the next release by voting in his poll on his patreon site.

The storyline with Stephan does advance a little in the newest release. It is not yet complete. Again you can choose to upvote this option on the patreon site.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
From their Discord.
Mega

Change log: -I have optimized the display of some events that in my opinion come out too rarely or often. I think everything needs a balance;
-Finally there's a chain of actions after winning a card from Layla in Carol's body, even a little more
-A lot of new developments related to Levi; -Along with Levi's events, there is an opportunity to prepare a room for him so that he is not so...interfering;
-The chain of events with Stefan and the debt developed a little more;
-Olga's new events will organize a new storyline, be prepared
how to trigger levi event?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Tasty Curse 1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The appearance of Levi is based on time. After 40 days, you need to sleep as a male at home. When you awake as female, you need to go to the Living Room without any other actions happening first, such as laptop use or your sister needing money.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The appearance of Levi is based on time. After 40 days, you need to sleep as a male at home. When you awake as female, you need to go to the Living Room without any other actions happening first, such as laptop use or your sister needing money.
Do we have to start a new save? because I am on day 87 and I don't think I have ever seen a Levi.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
You might have to restart. I had a save from 1.43 that had Levi already encountered, but the new Stephan options did not show up.

• Sad
Reactions: 1Teddy1

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Did you not have money on one of the days preceeding this? I had that happen to me once.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes