3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Lmao
1663389262491.png

Side note, Stephans interactions are broken after he tells you to buy a vibrator. It seems to fix itself after a few tries. Took a look at the code but I'm on my tiny laptop and couldn't find the issue.

Reactions: LTD

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Lmao
View attachment 2047973

Side note, Stephans interactions are broken after he tells you to buy a vibrator. It seems to fix itself after a few tries. Took a look at the code but I'm on my tiny laptop and couldn't find the issue.
I'm also wondering if the "dildo monke" is in the game yet in order to continue Stephan's trainings after the vibrator scene. The way it's described in the supermarket makes it sound like it could be something you have to find somewhere else in game, or that the dev hasn't implemented it yet.

Otherwise my only critique for this update, FavoriteCat , is that the Levi stuff seems off to me. It's weird having him so worried about consent with the MC. It undermines his role as a creepy pervert to have him asking if it's okay first. Make the game you want to make, of course, but I find myself wondering you're doing it this way because of Patreon's rules? Great update in other regards.

Last edited:

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
...is that the Levi stuff seems off to me. It's weird having him so worried about consent with the MC. It undermines his role as a creepy pervert to have him asking if it's okay first. Make the game you want to make, of course, but I find myself wondering you're doing it this way because of Patreon's rules? Great update in other regards.
I like the Levi stuff, he is a creep but pretty much based on micheal so its fine that he is also careing in some way. its a cool twisted character

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I like the Levi stuff, he is a creep but pretty much based on micheal so its fine that he is also careing in some way. its a cool twisted character
To each their own. Personally, I find the setup and the execution disjointed presently and so I think they need to be fixed. My own preferences would be for things to be less-consensual, and I know Patreon doesn't allow for that sort of thing, so that's my bias. Really, just smoothing it out one way or another would work for me in the end, regardless of my personal preference.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
That is a prety cool game, well written, lots of fun and pretty exciting at some points, all characters have their own charm.
And for me Levy's character does not seem inconsistent, I mix him between 'the cable guy' and dumb/dumber, still creep but attaching one :p

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm also wondering if the "dildo monke" is in the game yet in order to continue Stephan's trainings after the vibrator scene. The way it's described in the supermarket makes it sound like it could be something you have to find somewhere else in game, or that the dev hasn't implemented it yet.
I played with the console a bunch and dug through the passages on twine, pretty sure it's not implemented yet.
However when stephan or stepfan (his name changes at some point) tells you to buy a toy, you're given the option to buy a different one.
I also fixed some spelling and grammar errors because I can't help but pay too much attention to that stuff.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Counting capitalization, there are 5 different ways to say the bully's name.

Try making a list of things that need changing and sending it to the developer. He might actually change things. He does need someone with the patience and skills to correct his language and spelling as he is not a native English speaker.

I posted a general list of 10 bugs on his discord site. I have found a few more since then.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Counting capitalization, there are 5 different ways to say the bully's name.

Try making a list of things that need changing and sending it to the developer. He might actually change things. He does need someone with the patience and skills to correct his language and spelling as he is not a native English speaker.

I posted a general list of 10 bugs on his discord site. I have found a few more since then.
For a non native english like myself, his translation is pretty good and fully understandable :p

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm not complaining about his spelling or grammar.
I know I'm more nitpicky than others though, that's why I don't mind opening the HTML file in sublime and fixing a couple things real quick rather than complaining. But I could always send my fixes his way. Maybe, haha.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I am inclined to say so.
since for some reason I can't open the options, I can't save or reload
I'm not sure who you're replying to, but assuming you didn't modify any code like I did it should work. Try it in chrome or brave browser, and clear your cache / cookies

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
since for some reason I can't open the options, I can't save or reload
This frequently happens when not playing in a normal browser. Usually due to something like a stripped down browser or screen such as on android or other non-desktop platforms.

3bodYking99

Oct 23, 2019
This frequently happens when not playing in a normal browser. Usually due to something like a stripped down browser or screen such as on android or other non-desktop platforms.
I use joiplay on android, do you have a solution?

Shoda

Feb 11, 2021
Please help me guys what the ingredients for create pill lvl 1 and lvl 2? I play this on mobile and dont have iventory xD

3bodYking99

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not sure who you're replying to, but assuming you didn't modify any code like I did it should work. Try it in chrome or brave browser, and clear your cache / cookies
I use joiplay, I tried deleting the game (from the app) and setting it up again, but it doesn't change, and deleting cache doesn't affect the files.
Also, I don't mess withe files, so I Don't know what's causing it, but if you know a way to fix it, do tell

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
This game is not 100% compliant in apps like Joiplay. If you want the full experience, you need to use a desktop browser.

3bodYking99

Oct 23, 2019
This game is not 100% compliant in apps like Joiplay. If you want the full experience, you need to use a desktop browser.
Do you know to play html games on chrome or any browser on android? Because when I try it, the images don't load.
Also, I tried it, and while images don't load, the menu doesn't open on chrome either

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes