3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Jun 10, 2017
What about paying debt? Can't buy bigger dildo and proceed "pay the other way". Or maybe I don't get some other progress?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Do you know to play html games on chrome or any browser on android? Because when I try it, the images don't load.
Also, I tried it, and while images don't load, the menu doesn't open on chrome either
twine games shouldn't work properly on android unless the game is hosted online somewhere or someone adds a few extra lines of programming to work with Android.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Do you know to play html games on chrome or any browser on android? Because when I try it, the images don't load.
Also, I tried it, and while images don't load, the menu doesn't open on chrome either
I use filemanager+ (Google play store) to launch the html from inside the zip file, then check the "desktop site'' option in my browser menu. I don't extract the zip file. Works fine with Brave & Chrome so far.

exter

May 29, 2017
Download directly from the patreon page:

torrent

Changelog:

• Jimmy's branch is enlarged! (not literally);
  • There are now 2 more trainings in Stephan's room! (check supermarket!)
  • A new level of event in the classroom when "Let him";
  • The Thought Box!;
  • New pill O_0;
  • Some old bugs were fixed (such as prices at Rico's, Levi's room and some time changes at some transitions);
Added 2 more cheats:

• +3 BS pill - UFGJDHFDOJ
  • set 100 Arousal - HFJLSJDHDJ

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The option to play games with Jimmy doesn't work anymore for either the male or female mc. When I click on it I get the textbox with " Hey, Nikita! Wanna play ? " in it but there aren't any options available under it.

exter

May 29, 2017
The option to play games with Jimmy doesn't work anymore for either the male or female mc. When I click on it I get the textbox with " Hey, Nikita! Wanna play ? " in it but there aren't any options available under it.
Had the same in the begining, but sleeping in the Dorm triggered an event with jimmy in the morining and then it was fixed for me.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes