3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
No, not even close. it's saying that the ARCHITECT that designed the building should not collect the rent from it. :)
That's right, he does not own the building itself. However, he was paid to design it. It's the same as me creating some art, a digital drawing for example, then someone downloads it and sells it as print.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
No, not even close. it's saying that the ARCHITECT that designed the building should not collect the rent from it. :)
Ummm - who do you expect to create good content - books, movies, etc. - if the author/artist can't collect money for it?

And don't give me that "Well, if it's any good, they'll make the money up front" routine, because i know personally what writers and artists get paid by publishers and/or by selling directly {which, of course, lets people like you steal it rather than paying} and nobody could live on it.

Don't bother answering, because you'll just recite a few more moronic cliches.

• Angry
Reactions: HarryHill99

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
i think i need help paying of Stephan, pay other way only show the text " Can't wait for our training? Me too! "
what is the next step?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Depends on how far you have gotten. First, you can only visit him twice a week. Next, on each visit, pay attention at the end - he may tell you that you need to buy a toy (twice). After getting the second toy, you have two more meetings with him. That is all of the content so far.

Estoni

Nov 2, 2019
anyone knows the name of the girl you can come across when you enter the lab in the midst of Jimmy's experiment? (the schoolgirl one)

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
Rather promising game - but the writing is so unbearable for me. I can't take it seriously, I just can't =)
I don't wanna critique the author too harshly, I think I get it, but the writing "style" just destroys any immersion my brain conjures up. A complete revision is needed before I dip my toes in it again. Good luck with this game tho.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The writing is a problem, but unless someone wants to proof the text for a non-english speaker I don't see it getting changed.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Maybe... the game developer tends to a release every 4-8 weeks. That makes a good chance that the next will be during the calendar year. If not, then probably some time in January.

Reactions: bryan1dragneel

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the game save is on the computer?
Not sure but I think it's handled by chrome, so where-ever it stores it's cache I guess. It's probably the case since if I don't play a certain HTML game for a long time the saves are gone. You can also export it to a downloadable file if that works for you.

exter

May 29, 2017
Fresh from patreon:

Hola, catz! Here I am! The current version is 1.8.
Well, I managed to do the things I wanted to do according to the plan and did even more! I hope you like it.
Don't scold me too much for possible bugs, the tests took me quite a long time, but I still did not have time to check everything. In any case, I will gradually fix them.
I hope those of you who celebrate the new year according to the Gregorian calendar celebrated it well! And yet, the holidays are over, which means it's time to move on to something really tasty! Let's go!
This update is the beginning of a further storyline. Although so far this is only superficial information, it will lead to other slightly less important events.
What else can I say? Store, there are a couple of new items, one of which is a new computer that comes with a little bonus :)
New experiments with Jimmy (this time they can lead to the end of the game, so be careful :), aaaaand......
Now you can give the second level tablet to Vanessa! (yes, that's a separate storyline too, the events of which will unfold a bit later).
There's quite a bit of sexual content in this update, so it's probably going to be hard to play with both hands.
>>Trying to start the line on an old save can lead to unstable operation!<<
Changes list:
  • Some fixes;
  • New items in supermarket;
  • OnlyCups (check new laptop);
  • The Thought Box changes colors now, indicating the level of corruption;
  • 2 new random events in Levi room;
  • Random dialogues of students, varying with the level of drug distribution;
  • More random mini-events;
  • Lvl2pill for Vanessa! (bunch of events);
  • New experiments with Jimmy (starts from day 65);
Be careful with experiments, because if you lose in a mental competition, who knows what could happen? hehe
Added 1 more cheats:
  • Autowin mental battle - NVDPAJDBUF
Look at that, the size of the game is increasing and so far I can't (don't want to) do anything about it!
Here are Tasty curse 1.8 download links

(or you can download .torrent file on the )
In the next update I'll continue the Vanessa branch a bit more, and I'll do a few more things that I'll write about later. But if there are any suggestions, for you guys' sake, I'm always willing to adjust the plan!
Thanks for the support, thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned for the updates!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TastyCurse-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get the new experiments with Jimmy? I'm on day 69 but I don't have any options for experiments in the lab.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes