3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know if there's a toolbar on the left, but there isn't one on my playthrough. Maybe I am playing an older version. Help?

Koxls

Nov 2, 2021
I nees help. Im at that point in Stephen's debt where i need to buy i dress, bur i can't figure out how to get it. Where do i get/buy it?

Reactions: DippyDawg

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Your corruption in Carol's body can be raised into the 90's at least. I have stopped trying to get it higher, but it should be possible. This is mostly possible due to events happening in a certain order.

There are a number of things that don't work right in the game. The author doesn't seem to care all that much as he has not bothered to fix the ones that were reported previously.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I don't know if there's a toolbar on the left, but there isn't one on my playthrough. Maybe I am playing an older version. Help?
It sounds like you are playing on a mobile device. Try setting your browser to desktop mode. Otherwise, play on a full sized computer.

Reactions: LarryButz

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
To see all of the game content, you must play multiple times. There is content that is dependent on your subdom status. As a sub (probably the most common from the comments) there is one path. As a dom, there is a slightly different path.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Not played much? You change sexes every day, sometimes during experiments with Jimmy, and later on, with pills on demand.

Reactions: Black Xoul

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I encountered a bug :
I did some freelancing, then upgraded the laptop.
After reaching a new experience level with freelancing, the game failed to calculate the new amount of money and instead displayed :

Congratulations!
You work hard and get_m $ !

Money: $P.Money $

Only way to continue playing is by using the Back button, go back and not use freelancing anymore.
(As a side note. This bug occured right after using OnlyCups the first time, but this might be just a coincidence.)

defenceofthedota

Mar 11, 2018
I reached a point in the experiments where I can erase cindy or take the situation under control. If I take the latter, I get an error: Cannot find closing tag for HTML <set> error. Anyone else with this issue? and know a fix?

exter

May 29, 2017
I reached a point in the experiments where I can erase cindy or take the situation under control. If I take the latter, I get an error: Cannot find closing tag for HTML <set> error. Anyone else with this issue? and know a fix?
There is a bugfixed version on patreon, maybe that fixes your error:

Hey! In 1.8 discovered a very large number of bugs, so I decided as soon as possible to remove them. And I promise to be more careful in the future.

Changes list:
  • Plug works properly;
  • Time with Vanessa fixed;
  • Cindy night events fixed;
  • Fixed some time issues;
  • OnlyCups photo uploading fixed;
  • Stephan debt paying fixed (till dress);
  • Two more random ev. with Vanessa (lvl2);
  • Some random ev. appearing fixed;
  • Added description for characters in Notes tab;
  • Some small fixes;
Current game version 1.8b
Here are the links:

(or you can download .torrent file on the )
Wish you a great game, catz!

defenceofthedota

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah I was playing on 1.8b, and I got that error on it. I think I found an alternate route to the same status though so I don't mind for now.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I not understand this game, always when i try play game, i fall in message. You mabe make some mistake try again, what is this?

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
How the photos can be made and to uploaded to Onlycups? I have unlocked Onlycups but there is only the streaming as I can see

exter

May 29, 2017
How the photos can be made and to uploaded to Onlycups? I have unlocked Onlycups but there is only the streaming as I can see
You have to be female and you will get options to upload pictures when you have high corruption. I got corruption to 60 and was able to upload pictures 2 or 3 times.

Reactions: ZioBen

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
You have to be female and you will get options to upload pictures when you have high corruption. I got corruption to 60 and was able to upload pictures 2 or 3 times.
Interesting. I wonder what the rng is on that, or if I'm missing something, but with a corruption of 67 I have never seen that option. I just checked again, spammed through OnlyCups for a while and nope, never get the option to upload anything.

exter

May 29, 2017
Interesting. I wonder what the rng is on that, or if I'm missing something, but with a corruption of 67 I have never seen that option. I just checked again, spammed through OnlyCups for a while and nope, never get the option to upload anything.
You dont have to watch the streams yourself. There should be an option below the "watch stream" button. If there is none, make sure that you play version 1.8b. In the 1.8 version it was bugged and i also never had the option to upload pictures.

Reactions: ZioBen
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes