3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
You dont have to watch the streams yourself. There should be an option below the "watch stream" button. If there is none, make sure that you play version 1.8b. In the 1.8 version it was bugged and i also never had the option to upload pictures.
Ah, maybe that's it. I can't remember if I played before or after that little fix update. I'll wait till the next release.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
You dont have to watch the streams yourself. There should be an option below the "watch stream" button. If there is none, make sure that you play version 1.8b. In the 1.8 version it was bugged and i also never had the option to upload pictures.
To see that option I had to restart the game with the 1.8b version.
The save game started with the of the 1.8 version has never shown this option even using the 1.8b version of the game

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
How she currently is makes me feel like more is planned for her as well...you are constantly threatened with her and your family getting done in by the bully if you don't pay up, there's even an variable counter for it.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's probably too much to ask but could these html devs give a single fuck about efficient space usage?
Like, go from 0/10 to 3/10 so that 95% of the screen real estate isn't wasted on something irrelevant to the player?
It's so bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I have not attempted to make a game myself or looked into it past downloading twine and dunno if you've looked into it or done anything yourself but these are my thoughts on it.
As I believe part of problem for filling the space on screen is firstly with finding the images and videos of a good resolution and aren't too big. Then also size adjustment based on people's screensize as I have a 1440p screen which means that a 720p video would be a bit too small, while 1080p would be good, however 1080p would be farrr too much for some laptops that screens are too so some scripting wizardry would be needed I in my mind but I ain't dealt with this stuff.
If your meaning instead of just having UI stuff or something around the text and such like uhh... Secret Taboo though the previews don't show it's current state well. Anyway doing that due to how uncommon it is makes me thinks that there's some script stuff with it as well as making the graphics too.

Reactions: KiraJames

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Why do you have to start a new game every single time this game updates? There are plenty of other games that have figured out the apparently very difficult problem of how to load new variables into a saved game but this one just hasn't.

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
Looks like in the 1.9 version, the big dildo never comes back in stock so you can't even access some of the old Stephen content, let alone the new stuff?

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Looks like in the 1.9 version, the big dildo never comes back in stock so you can't even access some of the old Stephen content, let alone the new stuff?
After some days the big dildo becomes available again

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For those who do not know if the update on patreon is free for everyone :
The update (v1.9) is free.

Changelog, etc :

Hola, catz! Here comes the lastest version for now - 1.9!

I managed to do what I had planned for this update and even tested it all a bit for stability. In this update, some characters are revealed a little better, and some parallel storylines are developed. Details below!

>>Trying to start the line on an old save can lead to unstable operation!<<

Changes list:
- Some fixes;
- New items in supermarket!;
- OnlyCups: Ability to stream (special events open after uploading second photo, a lot of events);
- A couple of extra training "sessions" with Stephan;
- New little event in Levi's room;
- New little event in Layla apartments (could happen if you let Stephan go to Layla many times);
- A couple of morning random events with Carol (changes depending on her corruption);
- Access to Vanessa's Offices (a lot of events);
- The game now works fine on any device!

... Download-Links ...

As I said earlier, we are moving towards version 2.0, but before that I want to make a few fixes, improvements and tweaks. So the next version will be 1.95. I will try not to wait too long for an update. Of the new stuff, you can expect some new training sessions with Stephan, a few more special streams, some new events in Vanessa's "office", and a couple of new "interactions" with secondary characters.

If you notice bugs, flaws, or you just have comments or suggestions on the game, I'm always open to it!

Thanks for the support, thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned for the updates!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TastyCurse-1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
There seems to be a bug at the brothel at one of the Stephan sceens.

Can you guess from three times?
He pulls his dick out of his pants.
Guy
Hey, what are you doing? No queue and no pay...!

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.Phouse is undefined

Reactions: ZioBen

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
It's probably too much to ask but could these html devs give a single fuck about efficient space usage?
Like, go from 0/10 to 3/10 so that 95% of the screen real estate isn't wasted on something irrelevant to the player?
It's so bad.
the issue is more that it's a pain in the ass. Setting media sizes for multiple different sized devices.
Using css for max-width: 100%; for images / divs helps, but isn't a perfect solution.

Side note, I'm not sure if he did it on purpose but his patreon has a public download link for the game ver. 1.9

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
Side note, I'm not sure if he did it on purpose but his patreon has a public download link for the game ver. 1.9
Mega
This mega link/patreon post has now been posted 3 times in the last 2 days :LOL:

Yes, the Patreon for this game has always been public as well as all the download links. I guess the dev doesn't paywall his stuff and is happy if people support him just because they want to.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes