3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
how far does the Stephan route go because he just says to me "Hey, you haven't secured last week's material yet" and theres nothing to buy from the supermarket

Oct 28, 2021
I'm stuck in the Stephan route. I'm trying to pay the "other way" but he just says Can't wait for our training? Me too! but no prompt to continue? I've just fucked him for the 1st time in our training is this the end of the content?

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
New update on patreon!

Hey, here's an update! The current version is 1.43.
This version continues the main Tasty Curse storyline, progresses the relationship with Jimmy, with Stepfan, and introduces a new character! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do a continuation of these events in this version, so we'll call it experimental.
A new character appears after 40 game days, regardless of the decisions made.
What about the good and bad news I wrote about in the announcement on discord? The bad news is that because of some changes to the game's stability you probably can't use the old save, so you'll have to start over.
However, I wouldn't want you to waste your time getting to where you left off again, so welcome to the cheat menu! You will be able to find the right button under the "Patch info" tab. Available cheats are described below.
In this version, all cheats are free for all, but be warned - in the next version it will change and will be sent only to the patrons.
Changes list:
  • Fixed some bugs (mainly with the display of some texts and pictures and "teleportation" after some events);
  • Changed video and pictures display ratios;
  • If you play as Carol and have a high parameter of corruption, there will be new scenes in the cafe;
  • New Jimmy relationship lvl;
  • More morning reactions after waking up;
  • Now you can invite Carol home during cockroach extermination (various new events at home with Carol!)
  • The appearance of a new character! (so far only an event);
  • The event with Stepfan after the appearance of a new character (so far only an event);
  • Many new city, uni, cafe and supermarket gifs will appear after the new events with Stepfan;
  • Cheat menu! Yay!
Cheats:
  • +150 gold - APQLFHTYDJ
  • +3 lvl1 pills - MFFDJSFKAO
  • +3 lvl2 pills - ZPSJFHALDJ
  • +1 corruption - BDHFOLGJFL
  • -1 corruption - BSOEJDLGJD
  • +1 Jimmy experiments count - QZNALFPTHR
  • skip day (wake up in dorm) - HSSYQTSGDL
Here are Tasty curse 1.43 download links
MEGA
.torrent (or you can download .torrent file on the )

I really don't like to leave things out, so you will definitely get to know Levi better by the next update, and Stepfan's room will be fully operational. There will be more, but I won't say anything yet, eheh. The next version is 1.5.
Thanks for the support, thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned for the updates!
UP TO HERE YOUR GAME IS GREAT,KEEP IT UP

nik011

Jul 3, 2021
I found a bug: for some reason, if you do not let stefan go to Layla and have anal sex with him, he mentions butt plug even if you don't have it. Also, there is no pictures in this scene, only text (which is not typical for this game).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Hurry up and wait. The releases have come fairly regularly around 6 weeks from the last. There have been a couple of misc posts on the dicord, but nothing solid about what or when.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, I can't get the "nice dress", waited a lot but it does not appear anywhere, should it be in supermarket or somewhere else ? may be old saves are not compatible anymore ?

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
man i'm watching this forum and i'm just noticing how much stuff there seams to have but for me it's not trigering any of those, i think i need to start from 0, the save i'm using is from 1.6 i think, (can't stream on cups cuse it breaks money, can't freelance cuse break money as well, no new stuff in the market just error, work from home with brother around on sunday breaks the day so you go to university as normal, a lot of times when going to the next day chrome informs of error code saying that there might be future issues), well gonna save then start a new file and play for a while. well i really enjoy this game so it isn't such a bad thing to start from 0

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
i think i need to start from 0, the save i'm using is from 1.6
(...)
start a new file and play for a while. well i really enjoy this game so it isn't such a bad thing to start from 0
For the most part you'll need to start from scratch to see new content- at least from my perspective, no old saves work properly, and there are bugs in new releases- on each release, but that's what cheats for money help you to avoid feeling too much like a grind

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
hey, anyone has any tips on how to get the dildo? it's not giving me the option and stephan asked 3 weeks ago

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tasty Curse [v1.9] [FavoriteCat]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux:

Reactions: Seawulf00

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Guys I've hit a serious game-breaking bug, I can't figure out how to shove Levi off the university roof

No but seriously he's the actual worst and beyond annoying.

I mean I don't wanna call him the creator's pet but the guy gets you thousands of dollars in debt, tells you to screw off and leave you to being extorted even though he has enough cash that he could use as toilet paper, and just continues on being beyond annoying without you even reacting to him at any point later on

Like I noticed that as opposed to most events that fire where you can just press back and such, you're locked into the scene with him whenever he appears which is just painful especially the jerking off in your room one where he still complains that you haven't cleaned up the other room for him and it wastes a time block

The more irritating part though is how the MC as opposed to how they're an asshole to everyone and internal monologue kinda hates everyone but Levi they're like "awwww poor little guy" or "oh this is obviously very important to him I shouldn't bother him"

And I mean you go out of your way to not only clean this extra bedroom up for the guy but you even furnish the guys room and get a flat-screen TV for him?

I mean that room costs more then the entire debt that he still doesn't care about

tl;dr: Purposely making a character annoying doesn't change the fact that they're annoying to constantly deal with and seriously man the MC isn't so much bending over backwards via action and internal thoughts so much as snapping their spine to do a perfect 180 degree backward lean for him

/rant

no but fr, that room cost at least as much as the debt, furniture be expensive yo

(Also don't get me wrong, I like the game, the sex scenes and scenarios in the game are pretty hot, which I have to say is actually doubly impressive with the fact you're also having to fight through the language barrier to get there)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Panonon

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Frankly, everyone in the game is less than friendly. I simply can't stand Layla, for example. The only person in the game who is not a complete jerk is the chef at the cafe.

You can usually avoid Levi showing up for quite some time by simply not leaving your bedroom at home after his possible activation date. This allows you to build up quite a large stockpile of money so you can minimize the annoyance caused by Levi's presence. His presence is required to unlock some scenes, however, so you can't simply put him off forever.

After some consideration and pondering on the game, it appears that there are two main goals. One is to corrupt all the women in the game. The only 'woman' in the game that has yet to be corrupted is Jimmy when in a female form. The second goal is for all the men in the game to corrupt the MC. Again, all the men in the game, including the MC, has worked towards this goal, except for the chef.

Reactions: Keldin and Torax
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes