3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
this error happened after loading my 1.8 save into the 1.9 version and slept for the weekend into monday
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<newday>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.PHouse is undefined).

Stack Trace:
value@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:26855:17639
handler/<@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:26857:9495
value/<@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:26856:27023
r/<@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:26853:4145
t/<@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:26853:3921
dispatch@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:59:42571
add/v.handle@file:///D:/XXXgames/TastyCurse1.9/Tasty%20curse.html:59:40572

Reactions: Keldin

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
second error when going into vanessas office as Carol Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.PHouse is undefined

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
My guess is there isn't going to be a change. The corruptions are pretty linear and the "Show who is the boss" option is mostly just to show that the pills can't completely bend a person's will.

For the level 1 pill, is there change in the future content between the two options- show who's the boss and slightly weaken influence?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
game that is not entirely clear to me.
one morning you are a guy and do some actions, the next morning you are a girl and do the same some actions, and the whole game every day these swings with the transition of bodies, but I never saw a comple

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
game is a bit confusing. The stephan character and money is super annoying. not clear to me how to get rid of him yet despite what folks have stated. hopefully option will be soon! However, enjoying the game... will sheldon appear as well or better yet Penny? lol thanks for the game dev. v/r Diego

zenjee

May 8, 2017
so it's forced self transformation again? can I just play as a dude? can't figure from the description or thread

Reactions: 1Teddy1

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the Gf's new event?
No, not found yet
Reject the bully when in the apartments while being a woman and after a while the new event will trigger when you are a guy and visit your GF.

You will be asked a riddle and if you dont choose the right answer, then your GF will strip for the bully. It's just a couple of pictures with a conversation and thats it.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
'Spend some time' to raise her corruption to around 50 or so after class
Then you should get the option to Answer her which will just repeat the normal event, but requesting she undress brings up some choices

Most options end up making you admit defeat and ending the scene, but if you choose

Put it back > Tell her she doesn't need it > Order her to get dressed > Call her a dumb whore > Pull out dick

Then after Levi arrives and gets you in actual debt with the bully, progressing on will have Jimmy tell you about drugs going around and would like to start some Morning testing, after which will open the chance for Vanessa to request a talk.
The next visit to her office afterclass should have you make a decision to lv2 her breaking or keeping your promise

how can i give the level 2 pill to vanessa?

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
So after "winning" willpower on Jimmys experiment the next day its just says about "sexual desire" but after that i cant do the experiment anymore. is this end of this path or am i missing something

May 21, 2022
'Spend some time' to raise her corruption to around 50 or so after class
Then you should get the option to Answer her which will just repeat the normal event, but requesting she undress brings up some choices

Most options end up making you admit defeat and ending the scene, but if you choose

Put it back > Tell her she doesn't need it > Order her to get dressed > Call her a dumb whore > Pull out dick

Then after Levi arrives and gets you in actual debt with the bully, progressing on will have Jimmy tell you about drugs going around and would like to start some Morning testing, after which will open the chance for Vanessa to request a talk.
The next visit to her office afterclass should have you make a decision to lv2 her breaking or keeping your promise
how do i start morning testing?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes