3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017

After some consideration and pondering on the game, it appears that there are two main goals. One is to corrupt all the women in the game. The only 'woman' in the game that has yet to be corrupted is Jimmy when in a female form. The second goal is for all the men in the game to corrupt the MC. Again, all the men in the game, including the MC, has worked towards this goal, except for the chef.
You make it sound like this is a bad thing :unsure:

Torax

Jun 29, 2017
Frankly, everyone in the game is less than friendly. I simply can't stand Layla, for example. The only person in the game who is not a complete jerk is the chef at the cafe.

You can usually avoid Levi showing up for quite some time by simply not leaving your bedroom at home after his possible activation date. This allows you to build up quite a large stockpile of money so you can minimize the annoyance caused by Levi's presence. His presence is required to unlock some scenes, however, so you can't simply put him off forever.

After some consideration and pondering on the game, it appears that there are two main goals. One is to corrupt all the women in the game. The only 'woman' in the game that has yet to be corrupted is Jimmy when in a female form. The second goal is for all the men in the game to corrupt the MC. Again, all the men in the game, including the MC, has worked towards this goal, except for the chef.
So you are saying we need more corruption content by the chef ?

Haha, seriously though, I don`t disagree with the likeability of the characters, however despite that I really like the game, it`s one of the better/best games on here where some effort was put in. I also like the premise, and I really like the idea of the MC "accidentally" corrupting himself by corrupting the body of the women he swaps body with. Very unique and I enjoy that aspect a lot.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
There is a lot I would like to see in the game. The dev will do as he likes (as he should). I am enjoying it so far and can't wait for the next release.

Reactions: Vitegra

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
contrary to popular opinion, incest kinda grosses me out. And Levi is extra disgusting IMO too.
His "hie hie hie" grates my nerves to a kinda unreasonable extent lol

tho there's some catharsis

Levi's Expectations: Levi in the game
Levi's Actual Results:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

..so whenever Levi gets his creep-face on just remind yourself that what's actually happening is Levi is epically failing at flirting and talking about how Austria and Australia are the same place

Last edited:

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
There is a new version of the game on the Patreon and can be downloaded for free

Hola, catz! Brought you a new update - 1.95!
As I said earlier, it's not much of an update. Mostly fixes (even found a couple of critical bugs). I've been sick a lot lately, so it's been a bit delayed. But still, this update is very important. More details below!
>>Trying to start the line on an old save can lead to unstable operation!<<
Fixes:
  • Earnings from freelancing;
  • Some events in male body doing female things;
  • Bug with Stephan in Pleasure House;
  • "End of Content" message corrected according latest updates;
  • If you "invited" Vanessa to the Pleasure House, you can meet her there;
Changes list:
  • Stephan has a new "training session";
  • New special stream;
  • Now you get two BodySwitch pills for crafting at once;
  • If you have enough trust, you can go on a date with Carol on weekends;
  • To avoid replaying the game again with each update, you can now customize it. The "Set my game" button is on the home page. (I do not advise to use for those who have not played)
Cheats:
  • New cheat that sends you straight to the end of the week - JFDSFSHFHIU;
  • The money cheat now gives 3 hundred bucks! (instead of 150);
Here are Tasty curse 1.95 download links

(or you can download .torrent file on the )
A lot has happened to me in the interim, but I still remember that I promised you a surprise.
To be brief, I'm not working alone now. Unfortunately, this will not affect the speed of development for better or for worse. But I hope that the quality of the content will be higher.
Oh, and one more thing!
Now there will be videos here from time to time!
The next post will be just about that!
I hope you enjoy it!

As for the next update, it will definitely be version 2.0! The update will be bigger than this one, I plan to continue the main story, some branches and divide the game into chapters. Most of the content for the new update I prepared beforehand :3
Also, I should warn you in advance that I'm going to change my patron policy a little bit. With the next update, all cheats will change (including the "Set my game" button). The new cheats will be sent to patrons starting from the first tier.
(Of course, nothing will stop you from finding these cheats, but this way I want to express my gratitude to the people who support me.)
If you notice bugs, flaws, or you just have comments or suggestions on the game, I'm always open to it!
Thanks for the support, thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned for the updates!

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Still, there would be only html for those who downloaded the new version with errors in the morning, so as not to download 2Gb again (mega limits the daily download, and there are no distributors of the torrent and everything goes in one archive, i.e. again 2Gb)

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
So when will it be possible to fuck the GF or Roommate? so far i've only been able to encounter the main character getting fucked in the roommate's body.

PurityChant

Nov 14, 2020
I got to the last experiment with jimmy but after failing the first time the button for it disappeared, did I do something wrong or is there something I have to do to make it reappear?

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
I got to the last experiment with jimmy but after failing the first time the button for it disappeared, did I do something wrong or is there something I have to do to make it reappear?
Are you going first thing in the morning?

So when will it be possible to fuck the GF or Roommate? so far i've only been able to encounter the main character getting fucked in the roommate's body.
I know you can fuck your GF in the ass. But other than that, I don't think the options to do so are in there.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
That last experiment is a one time only chance. That may change in the future, but right now you are out of luck.

You will have to retry it from an earlier save, or in the worst case, from a new start.

If/when you do try it, go into the experiement with 100 arousal.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Well that's incredibly dumb. Makes me less likely to try again. Definitely won't be restarting
If someone knows the variable for it, you could just edit it so that the last experiment never happened. I'd look at it for you, but doubt I'll have any free time for the next several days.

Once you know the variable you can edit it pretty easily in the console

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
If someone knows the variable for it, you could just edit it so that the last experiment never happened. I'd look at it for you, but doubt I'll have any free time for the next several days.

Once you know the variable you can edit it pretty easily in the console
The relevant variable is JimmyExpHelp, I think.. The value should be 5 for the last experiment.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TastyCurse-1.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes