3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I saw someone else mention this, but no response, let's hope I get better luck.

Randomly it seems, my money turns from like $500 to $P.Money $ then I lose the game once I wake up. Anyone know a fix?
Happens when you do webcamming.

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Как получить ошейник, пирсинг и фаллоимитатор? Вы еще не нашли полный ответ на этот вопрос?

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Is there Dom and Public route Vanessa? I am unable to access that.

P.S. I chose "Admit defeat" and "kept the promise" for her story line.

Oct 12, 2018
Soo,when is the next update gonna drop?
I am really digging the hypnosis stuff and anything really that makes the main char give in even thought they shouldnt.
I guess the biggest peave I got is getting money.
Its so tedious and especially annoying when levi keeps moving time forward right after you are awake.

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
Soo,when is the next update gonna drop?
I am really digging the hypnosis stuff and anything really that makes the main char give in even thought they shouldnt.
I guess the biggest peave I got is getting money.
Its so tedious and especially annoying when levi keeps moving time forward right after you are awake.

It's updated about every 2 months, so another month, watch the patreon for any changes (or to vote in the future content poll)

I found it easier to grind for money, put it in the bank so you get a passive income, then continue the story so you aren't at risk of game over.
Makes it easier to rush clean Levi's room and lock him out

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
I'm having trouble with the crafting for the pills? I've gotten the recipe for level 1 and level 2, but am unable to craft them. When I hit "mix it up" nothing happens

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
To craft a pill, you first need to buy the materials in the supermarket. Once you have the materials, you can then go to to the lab. You have to select the ingredients in the lab (that you purchased in the supermarket) in order to craft a pill. You will only get a pill if you use the correct ingredients in the right combinations according to the recipes.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)

I'd guess Fast Burn Low res

He's kinda thrown into this magical curse-pills world and deals with it OK, trying to keep to the norm
Most of the corrupt stuff happens after dosing others or being dosed while gaming and those ramp up pretty quickly

MC as either body will force the player to step aside to masturbate if arousal is high enough
And Levi stuff is kinda forced to happen until you give him his own room and forbid his entry

You do have some agency with the teacher and bully, depending on choices made
And most of the scenes are initiated by the player choosing who to visit and such

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Cat does most of his communicating on the discord site.

There are problems right now. He is in China and will be there for the next 2 years. That makes difficulty in accessing certains types of content. In addition, his 'good' vpn is not working at the moment.

We may have a long wait for new releases due to these conditions.

• Wow
Reactions: hp_surfer

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
Dang, I thought it was just updated Bi-monthly and was expecting the update to drop soon

Hope things work out, would hate to see this drop into obscurity like so many other games

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Cat reports that the new update is ready (or nearly so) but that he can't upload it.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Need to have a random encounter with the gang between home and uni, then ask them in order to go there
Dunno why but the encounter I get with the gang is always the pay up 15 bucks with the normal three options of pay, run, fight. Feel like something's bugged out or missed something as I have the drug info...I did pay off Steven (added that back on via console incase that's why) though I've barely done any work on other characters.....just mainly speedran through to get to chapter two so barely any corruption or pills have been acquired, haven't got the recipe for the body change one. Also can't make more pills now too so can't really progress other characters much at all either.

EDIT: never mind I just didn't have enough corruption to trigger the right options, welp maybe it will be a problem later, maybe not but it's known now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes