3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ricz1990

Apr 6, 2019
And I'm getting the dead end at the beginning all the time even when I have the money. The best part: just after a day in after prologue.

Reactions: alisida

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I don't know how to play this game at all, and there's no hint
If you click Notes on the side it has some hints for starting out. Priority 1 is to earn money and squirrel away anything that you don't need to pay for daily expenses into the bank to earn interest. You can earn money on your laptop, cleaning at home, or researching in the lab.

While working on earning money, go to the lab and run into Jimmy in the morning and after classes whenever possible so he can trigger his experiments to unlock more recipes. Once the events trigger you'll get a notice to talk to Jimmy, this will unlock a formula for pills. If you check your inventory, you'll find the recipe for the pills. You can buy the ingredients at the grocery store and mix them in the chemical lab. Use them on people liberally, both to see content and because it will reduce difficulty. For example, you can dose your bully to reduce how much he steals from you, and eventually stop him from stealing anything from you at all.

After that it's more the same. Earn enough money to buy supplies and upgrades, talk to people to unlock story progress and new pills, and feed everyone pills as soon as you get the opportunity to.

Reactions: Nick198

lsrmsy

May 10, 2021

How can you say that?

Are you assuming that if it's online it's PD?​
people believe that if
1. they just claim it was public domain
2. they claim that they believed it was fair use and put a random definition of fair use under it or
3. just slap "no copyright infringement intended" on it.
that it makes them stealing others work somehow ok.

In reality it's like stealing a car while loudly exclaiming that you did not intend to steal anything and strongly believed it was free to use for anyone. It's unbelievably stupid and won't help them should the owner act against it. It's amazing how little people understand of how laws and regulations work.

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
people believe that if
1. they just claim it was public domain
2. they claim that they believed it was fair use and put a random definition of fair use under it or
3. just slap "no copyright infringement intended" on it.
that it makes them stealing others work somehow ok.

In reality it's like stealing a car while loudly exclaiming that you did not intend to steal anything and strongly believed it was free to use for anyone. It's unbelievably stupid and won't help them should the owner act against it. It's amazing how little people understand of how laws and regulations work.
Yep.

I know several authors {some of them best-selling} and i'm acquainted with two or three NY editors.

People don't understand {as you say} how things work in that field, and don't understand that for every copyrighted work they download free they're robbing the creators.

alisida

May 12, 2018
I am getting game over after the first day regardless of what I do and how much money I have????

DGun23

May 17, 2018
How to do Vanessa femdom route? I have like clicked on "Accept Defeat" like 5 times now. I always end up on the nomal route

exter

May 29, 2017
How to do Vanessa femdom route? I have like clicked on "Accept Defeat" like 5 times now. I always end up on the nomal route
It's bugged atm. Somehow the femdom route always switches back to normal after a while

Reactions: DGun23

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
To avoid replaying the game again with each update, you can now "Set your game" it by inputing appropriate cheat on the "Start" tab.

Where does one find the "appropriate cheat" in order to go where you left on in an old save?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes