3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
I found a bug in pill cafting, i manage to craft the st one, used it on step mom but i can't craft a second pill. If i "put in use" the right ingredient, nothing happen, no pill created, no resourced consumed.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I keep trying to start a new game and every time I do, I end up with a bad ending just because I went to sleep and woke up. Am I doing something wrong? I have more money on hand than it should take away. Just wondering if I am missing something or if there is a bug.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
My room.

Why im I so horny?

Just touch a little !

Your corruption has increased by 1.

The door opens with a creak.

There is a Bug at the sceen in the chemical lab. Nothing happens after the door.

fnaggers

May 8, 2020
In reality it's like stealing a car while loudly exclaiming that you did not intend to steal anything and strongly believed it was free to use for anyone.
To this day I cannot believe some fraction of the human population saw the YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR PSA and took it as unassailable gospel. Yes, obviously I would steal a car if my doing so would leave an immaculate duplicate in its place; it would almost be immoral not to do so, see for example objectively evil data hoarding like the case of "game collectors" destroying or locking up source code or last extant copies of games. This is true of basically anything, food, water, whatever. If I'm the last person on earth with water and you can make an ocean of it for free but only if I let you, am I wrong to deny you or are you wrong to do it anyway? The theft analogy is a terrible analogy.
If something is released online, and not behind a paywall or DRM (and possibly even then if it was legally purchased without a limited license), then it's public domain. You have inflicted the violence of whatever you want to show me onto me, what I do with the bits I have been forced to download is my choice. All pretending otherwise has done was give Youtube the claws to butcher Limewire and the RCA simultaneously as the #1 music "theft" platform, while pocketing as much of the revenue as they can, instead of rewarding it to any "artists" or "authors" directly. Copyright simply does not work in a digital context, stop pretending it does.
The law is murky in so far as the totally opposed legal viewpoints regarding possession and receipt of electronic materials, and that of copyright and intellectual property, have not been forced to clash due to the cowardice of judges worldwide who literally refuse to cite them in tandem... If pushed into such a situation, I doubt intellectual property would prevail.

• Angry
Reactions: lsrmsy and erinyes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TastyCurse-2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
Can't figure out how to turn to cindy just 1 scene when i sleep in dorm

talking to the informant im told about some convergence function what is that?

nikkidoll

Feb 17, 2021
to turn into cindy you gotta be in chapter 2 (so fully paid off steven and maybe have to have found the club). Then she gets powwer when you ge to max horny

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone help please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got to the new Cindy content by interacting with that gang as the female character and getting to the street content. You meet the Akira character there and afterwards you should talk to Jimmy. That unlocks the new Cindy content.

not working for me somehow
For me the code is TASTYCURSE. If you can you should check the html file in something like notepad++ and see if this bit of code gives you a different code to input.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I got to the new Cindy content by interacting with that gang as the female character and getting to the street content. You meet the Akira character there and afterwards you should talk to Jimmy. That unlocks the new Cindy content.
Hmm.... I have interacted with the gang loads both paying them and letting them bone the girl but neither seems to do anything same scenes over and over and over maybe i'm just bugged :/

Edit: I think, i figured it out you have to finish some stephen content first, to access it i completely forgot about that dude.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
How do I get piercings, collar and dildos?

W.E. routine: " I should show my submissive side. I need a piersing, collar and dildo. "

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes