3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TastyCurse-2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I am glad we finally got the lab back after chapter 1. When we lost the lab and no longer able to make things, the game did get stuck with no way to progress certain events due to the requirement of the lab to make things for those events to progress which kind of set a hard lock on content for not progressing things before the 1st lab exploded.

ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
I am glad we finally got the lab back after chapter 1. When we lost the lab and no longer able to make things, the game did get stuck with no way to progress certain events due to the requirement of the lab to make things for those events to progress which kind of set a hard lock on content for not progressing things before the 1st lab exploded.
How do you get lab back? I just blew it up and cannot progress...

randa

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to dominate Levi? And how to get it, when MC is female ?
I only get more sub Events.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly I don't know how you are suppose to play the game. Three tries, and all three times game over by day 5 because I can't make money. Do something make money, bully takes it, do something make money, bully takes it, over and over until game over.

exter

May 29, 2017
Honestly I don't know how you are suppose to play the game. Three tries, and all three times game over by day 5 because I can't make money. Do something make money, bully takes it, do something make money, bully takes it, over and over until game over.
There are enough ways to make money. You can use the laptop in your bedroom to either freelance or boost accounts. Freelance will make more money after a few times and boosting makes more money the better your gaming skill is. Gaming skill goes up by playing with Jimmy. You can also work in the chem lab at the uni and if you dont pay out the money you get the next time goes up a little more. Then there is housework at home when you talk to dad. There is also a Cafe, but the money there sucks and its mostly for a couple of scenes later in the game.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
How do you get lab back? I just blew it up and cannot progress...
someone posted it already being we need to unlock it by meeting the new character Dr. Leccto which requires us to access the VIP room so there is a grinding to deal with by farming club points

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
I just cheat 10.000 dollars into my bank account. That gives me enough daily income to never have to worry about game overs.

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
i play this on an iPad with the Twine Viewer app but the videos don’t load, is there a solution?

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I notice a bug where the restroom event for Female Levi appears when I did not go down the Female levi route.

This will need to be fixed later down the line.

The Cindy events for testing the pills also got skipped some how when I learned the location about the club.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In game question wise....

Also, I am curious what are the new events if you become Levi's slut and how do you trigger the Female Levi route?

I am curious how will the Chapter 2 Cindy events affect the Main Character as a Female the more she interact with Cindy in Chapter 2 and above. Will this lead to another game over like the Cindy events of Chapter 1 for giving into Cindy or will this focus on changing events if Cindy fully corrupt the Main Character as a female for a new events and changing certain or more events?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes