3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

skopi333

Oct 22, 2019
What is wrong with non-stop gameovers.. i have enough money for next day i instantly get game over.. i started over i have 100 bucks.. bum again game over..

talif

Aug 10, 2017
can you use the sex change pill on Stephan ?
I mean I've not played this far but it seems that using the second pill on Stephan makes Female MC more submissive to Stephan and that's not realy the direction of feminizing stephan ...
I had to start the game again because I hadn't taken the right path and that's it, I have access to the bar

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
1) Fixed bug with female Levi in bath (he appear to early)
2) Display correct money for guys who "teach" mother.
3) Fixed bug with butt plug in Stephan scene (he always thought it's used).
4) Split sex scene with informant on smalls if you decide to tell him about your swaps.
5) Fixed Cindy chances in gambling game and reset her control after game.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
That could be a bug. Since these events are new we may need to wait for a new version to fix the many bugs this update added along side the new events due to coding path issues.
It's from previous update and it's works like intended cause Cindy not very smart person and 100% it's her vision on her chances to win.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I had to start the game again because I hadn't taken the right path and that's it, I have access to the bar
I'm not that far in the game, I kinda stopped when I couldn't find a way to give the second pill to stephan without becoming his bitch (first chapter, it said that any amount of arousal will make Female MC do stupid thing (becoming Stephan's bitch) but since the meet up with Stephan only hapen after a time change and MC gain 5 Arousal at each time change, I can't meet Stephan with 0 Arousal to give him the second pill with a clear mind)
now, you're further than me in the game so maybe it doesn't change the outcome in the end, but even if my stat file says I'm dominant, I'm still acting very submissive to Stephan ...

Idealy I'd love to have a guide to see how to get what path because it seems there's a lot of them and 0 indication on how to reach them ...

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
... to be honest, this game is so god damn confusing. like who the fuck is cindy, who the fuck is Akira, how the fuck do you corrupt the other girls, how the fuck do you fix the lab, how the fuck you stop getting fucked (metaphorically) by Stephen, and why the fuCK I CAN'T STOP THE EVENTS FROM THE FUCKING DUMB GUY.
good game, but this is fucking hell. seriously.

edit: figured shit out. there's events of Levi (bath scene) appearing early on in the game and it just confused me more, but figured it out. but holy fuck we need a walkthrough and more detailed "notes", plus a warning for the lab explosion

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
... to be honest, this game is so god damn confusing. like who the fuck is cindy, who the fuck is Akira, how the fuck do you corrupt the other girls, how the fuck do you fix the lab, how the fuck you stop getting fucked (metaphorically) by Stephen, and why the fuCK I CAN'T STOP THE EVENTS FROM THE FUCKING DUMB GUY.
good game, but this is fucking hell. seriously.

edit: figured shit out. there's events of Levi (bath scene) appearing early on in the game and it just confused me more, but figured it out. but holy fuck we need a walkthrough and more detailed "notes", plus a warning for the lab explosion
Cindy is someone you discover when doing experiments that you need 3 of each ingredient for. You have to lose the mini game I believe.

You corrupt the other girls with picking choices and giving them pills.

You have to clean Levi's room.

But yes, could use walk through

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Cindy is someone you discover when doing experiments that you need 3 of each ingredient for. You have to lose the mini game I believe.

You corrupt the other girls with picking choices and giving them pills.

You have to clean Levi's room.

But yes, could use walk through
fun fact: if you don't give a fuck to buying ingredients (didn't knew how to craft stuff until after lab explode), she won't appear anymore.

already did, figured it out.

cleaned it, made the "Forbid for entering my room" but shit still happened. Had to get him to be F so it fucking stopped.

but yes, walkthrough is the BEST thing for this game. :)

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I'm not that far in the game, I kinda stopped when I couldn't find a way to give the second pill to stephan without becoming his bitch (first chapter, it said that any amount of arousal will make Female MC do stupid thing (becoming Stephan's bitch) but since the meet up with Stephan only hapen after a time change and MC gain 5 Arousal at each time change, I can't meet Stephan with 0 Arousal to give him the second pill with a clear mind)
now, you're further than me in the game so maybe it doesn't change the outcome in the end, but even if my stat file says I'm dominant, I'm still acting very submissive to Stephan ...

Idealy I'd love to have a guide to see how to get what path because it seems there's a lot of them and 0 indication on how to reach them ...
Your arousal doesn't need to be 0% it just can't get to 100% during the conversation. If you open the stats and the value that says SubDom is at -10 or lower you also can't resist.

If you want to build your dominance back up some sex actions with mom, sis, Layla, and the willpower stuff with the teacher will do it. You can also after giving him the 1st tablet and when playing as the male mc refuse to give him money then tell him to fuck off. That gives 1 dominance each time.

exter

May 29, 2017
where is the new option there to perform experiments with Jimmy ? i didn’t see
View attachment 3156970
You can do the experiments in the early morning before you have to attend uni. You also need 3 of everything you can buy in the supermarket (milk, vodka, cucumber, pineapple).
However, i do not know if you can do the experiment in the new lab or if it has to be the uni lab before it blows up.

exter

May 29, 2017

exter

May 29, 2017
need to play the game of jimmy?
i found this in the patch notes:

-New experiments with Jimmy (starts from day 65)

I think (but im not sure) that this refers to the cindy events. Other than that there is no info about what will trigger it. Maybe (?) playing loads of games with Jimmy or just entering the lab a lot for those random events and Jimmy says that hes still working on new stuff. But im really not sure :confused:

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes