3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
I am in act 2 I no longer have access to the lab how do I make the pills ?
Access the club and gain access to the VIP room. Win a gambling game (does not matter how many times in one game as long you leave once you win) to get access to the Informant. Using whatever option (I believe the Cindy option is not avaliable yet since we cannot progress Chapter 2 Cindy events past the intro of those events) to make the informant provide you with information on Dr. Leccto then you go meet Dr. Leccto to gain access to the new lab.

Keep in mind before you gain access to the new lab there is a event that will determine if you go down the Female Levi route (which you focus on corrupting Levi who is now transform into a girl and probably more events in the future) or Levi's slut route (your character is now Levi's sex slave when a female and probably more events in the future where he corrupts you) which is determined by past choices and how you meet Dr. Leccto to unlock the new lab.

talif

Aug 10, 2017
Access the club and gain access to the VIP room. Win a gambling game (does not matter how many times in one game as long you leave once you win) to get access to the Informant. Using whatever option (I believe the Cindy option is not avaliable yet since we cannot progress Chapter 2 Cindy events past the intro of those events) to make the informant provide you with information on Dr. Leccto then you go meet Dr. Leccto to gain access to the new lab.

Keep in mind before you gain access to the new lab there is a event that will determine if you go down the Female Levi route (which you focus on corrupting Levi who is now transform into a girl and probably more events in the future) or Levi's slut route (your character is now Levi's sex slave when a female and probably more events in the future where he corrupts you) which is determined by past choices and how you meet Dr. Leccto to unlock the new lab.
how to access VIP?

xatcat

May 15, 2021

Unable to win gambling. Cindy always intervenes no matter what, for some reason - even if my cards say 100% chance to win, the next screen that comes up makes me lose. even tried to disable Cindy. thoughts?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a guide ? Once I go to chapter 2 there is nothing new and I can't keep cindy without game over

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Really wish the game could be compressed in some way. 2.9 gigs is a lot for a visual novel.
Yeah, or release the torrent with loose files instead of a zip. Then you could use the torrent to only download the changed/new files.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I have a question, how can FemaleMC not become Bully's bitch when she feed him the second pill, it's said that any arousal will make this happen but even if I do everything in my power to not have arousal (I even used the console to set it to 0) MC still gain 5 arousal from the passing time and Bully's event is right after, and I don't know what I can do about these 5 arousal

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
how to access VIP?
just grind up 45 points in the club. It is a bit annoying but not difficult.

You gain 0.5 points when dancing as a Female (there is a 2nd action that may give more points later for Female MC when drunk but it is not implamented yet) and when a Male go to the bar and look for a girl in the dance floor to have sex which gives 1 point each time (avoid the events that involve girls asking for 5 points as that will set you back in progress).

Unable to win gambling. Cindy always intervenes no matter what, for some reason - even if my cards say 100% chance to win, the next screen that comes up makes me lose. even tried to disable Cindy. thoughts?
That could be a bug. Since these events are new we may need to wait for a new version to fix the many bugs this update added along side the new events due to coding path issues.

talif

Aug 10, 2017
I don't have access to the bar and club. in act 2 I have the gang at my house I don't have access to the lab

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The black guys at your house are not the Russian gang. They are found on the street. If you haven't met them yet, travel between the dorm and home back and forth until you do.

talif

Aug 10, 2017
The black guys at your house are not the Russian gang. They are found on the street. If you haven't met them yet, travel between the dorm and home back and forth until you do.

I found the gang in the street and I only drink with them and more when I'm a woman but that doesn't unlock access to the club

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Have you asked Stephan about the drugs? There are a lot of little prerequisites to get to the next stage. Doing all the experiments with Jimmy in the lab and making enough pills for the meantime until you find the next lab.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
If you can turn into Cindy then you can just seduce the doorman to get into the gambling area of the club.
No points required.

Darthsoulboss

Apr 25, 2021

Which past choices exactly?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Have you asked Stephan about the drugs? There are a lot of little prerequisites to get to the next stage. Doing all the experiments with Jimmy in the lab and making enough pills for the meantime until you find the next lab.
Does the beta GC pill have anything to do with it? I think that was in a prior update but I couldn't remember where to use it.

talif

Aug 10, 2017
when I talk to Stephen as a guy nothing happens on the other hand as a girl for drugs I have the kinematics to move on to act 2 and that every time I talk to him about drugs

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
can you use the sex change pill on Stephan ?
I mean I've not played this far but it seems that using the second pill on Stephan makes Female MC more submissive to Stephan and that's not realy the direction of feminizing stephan ...

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes