3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
i found this in the patch notes:

-New experiments with Jimmy (starts from day 65)

I think (but im not sure) that this refers to the cindy events. Other than that there is no info about what will trigger it. Maybe (?) playing loads of games with Jimmy or just entering the lab a lot for those random events and Jimmy says that hes still working on new stuff. But im really not sure :confused:
Just don't ask about drug from Stephan (it's trigger chapter 2) and play until you:
1) get room from Vanessa
2) feed everyone to lvl 2 pills
3) meet Levi
4) complete Cindy branch with Jimmy

eventually you discover that parts and it's better to do before launch chapter 2.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
to continue streaming, it said I need to buy stuff but I don't know where to buy it.

beside, I want to give the sex change pill to stephan but I can't, I gave him the 2 first pills without succumbing but I can't go further

Last edited:

deafego

Mar 7, 2020
I can't progress the story with the "negotiate" with the gang members because I can't find them anymore.
When I ask Stephan for where did he get the pills, I can just keep doing that over and over.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I can't progress the story with the "negotiate" with the gang members because I can't find them anymore.
When I ask Stephan for where did he get the pills, I can just keep doing that over and over.
Walk to home and back to uni until they find you.

Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
Try to navigate between the "home" and "dormitory" locations.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
So anybody knows how to get pegged by Vanessa as a male? Can't seem to get the scene.
You don't. That scene happens if you don't admit defeat and break her then when giving her the tablet lvl 2 you keep your promise. It happens when she joins the pleasure palace but it's just supposed to be some customer she's doing it to not your character.

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
How do you meet the doctor after the lab destruction? I've been playing for some time and still nothing.

Olizier

Jul 12, 2017
How do you open the club?
After you talked to the russian gang. A new button now is visible under "Bank" button. You can go into club from Afternoon (the club closes at morning)
Careful before going, have some money (around €300 at less ; or €40 if you are a lucky guy) before going into club (2x €50 for the traffic, more for drinks...)

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes