3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TastyCurse-2.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
It's showing Game Over for me even though I have money.Why?
The game has a bug in that, once you get a game over, it does not reset the flag. This means that you have to close the browser and restart and NOT do the game supplied restart.

You can 'fix' this by doing Cmd 12, going to the console, and typing SugarCube.State.active.variables.GameOver=false

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I probably missed a vital piece of information. But the Asa Akira demon keeps talking about her account and that there is x amount of money in it (like 663 $). What is this account, and why does she make me responsible for its lack of funds?

Am I supposed to giver her money somewhere? It's more money than I have at the moment (around 400), so why is she mad at me? She has more.

Btw. I find that the game is very tedious and I have to redo all events for hours to get to the next plot development. I started reading faster and skipping lots of text. And then forget to slow down when new stuff is happening.

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
I probably missed a vital piece of information. But the Asa Akira demon keeps talking about her account and that there is x amount of money in it (like 663 $). What is this account, and why does she make me responsible for its lack of funds?

Am I supposed to giver her money somewhere? It's more money than I have at the moment (around 400), so why is she mad at me? She has more.

Btw. I find that the game is very tedious and I have to redo all events for hours to get to the next plot development. I started reading faster and skipping lots of text. And then forget to slow down when new stuff is happening.
She requires you to watch at least 2 shows a week at $150/show. It isn't explained well other than her being mad at you because she can't steal the magic out of you. So fuck you pay me?

Reactions: Ahree5sa

teken0

May 26, 2018
is there any chance that whe can turn Stephan into our bich at any point in the future? like with john in the company? because altrough it started as a balanced game wich something for every one it has more and more cuck with each update

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
She requires you to watch at least 2 shows a week at $150/show. It isn't explained well other than her being mad at you because she can't steal the magic out of you. So fuck you pay me?
Thank you. I am exactly at this point now, with the 150 $ shows (and this was more understandable).

There is an Akira scene right before that, when trying to go to the Street: you appear in her office and you need 1000$ to give to her (the scene does not say 1000$, I found out later).

I think that I misunderstood the text on screen (abut the money) as her telling me that she has X amount of money (from me perhaps), while the text meant that I have X < 1000 amount of money to give to her. I guess that X is the total from cash and bank account or something, because it was definitely not the same as my cash.

And then some day I just coincidentally had more than 1000 $ and this whole dialogue resolved itself. Afterwards, the "shows" begin.

randa

May 7, 2017
is it possible to go further with the Carol romantic path, than just invite here home or the beach date?
Like doing some sexy things. :) It always says youre relationship has ... greatly increassed. but nothing does happen.

randa

May 7, 2017
when MC gives Stephan the 2nd pill, and i choose "Do something else" it always ends with Stephan fucking the MC.
Even arousal is 70 and MC is dominant.
Or do i miss something ? Or do I have to choose "Let it be as it is and stop" to start Dominating Stephan?

exter

May 29, 2017
when MC gives Stephan the 2nd pill, and i choose "Do something else" it always ends with Stephan fucking the MC.
Even arousal is 70 and MC is dominant.
Or do i miss something ? Or do I have to choose "Let it be as it is and stop" to start Dominating Stephan?
I'm pretty sure, that there is no option or path to dominate him yet. Also, i don't know if that is even planed.

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
Curious, once in a while Levi will try to convince MC they are a pervert, you can only refuse right now?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone what all branching paths are there with Stephen, i just gave him a lv 2 pill and it seems the 2 paths are drastically different.

randa

May 7, 2017
when does Cindy actually can be interacted with?
I got all 5 Jimmy experiment and Cindy just sad don't go at the end of the last one, when MC is coming back from the blackout.
Since then no interaction is possible.
Did i do something wrong, or is Cindy appearing in Chap. 2?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Any chance there's a html patch yet? If you start a new game, authority (and perhaps other things) don't increase because it starts at null. If you use the cheat to skip ahead, then the teacher corruption, the authority, the pleasure house money, and in case cases, your money all break. I don't mind using the console to fix those as I notice them, but who knows what I'm missing and what values are safe to set them to.

randa

May 7, 2017
if MC gives next pill to vanessa, and revers the changes, she only does BJ to the male MC. No sex anymore.
Is there any other difference if MC revers the changes (Keep his promis to Vanessa)?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I seem to be stuck. The main story isn't moving forward.
The magic ball says to wait till 65th day and Jimmy will find you in the dormitory in the morning to tell you the news. I am on day 100+ and it hasn't triggered yet.

Reactions: BgCntry89
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes