3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
why we constantly died in First day?
I have only seen two ways to lose in the first day.

1) You restarted the game after a game over without restarting the browser first. The game has a bug in that it sets the game over flag and never clears it.

2) You tried to use a quick start to change the starting money. The game has bugs on the numeric inputs. It doesn't always properly change the characters input to a numeric value internally instead leaving them as strings. The cheat codes option on the cheat menu use a different process and will work.

In my experience (over 100 starts), you just need to bite the bullet and play the game honestly from the start. NEVER use the restart option and never use the advanced starting options. It is okay to use the cheat codes, but you will either have to read the code or pay at the patreon site to get them.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The game REQUIRES you to pay attention to money. Period.

In the first week at a minimum, you need to spend most of your time making money.

There are a lot of places to make money.

You can clean your home, work at cafe, work in the science lab (once you have unlocked it by talking to Jimmy) - always delaying compensation until required to take it , use your computer to freelance, and eventually use the boost accounts option on your computer- which is dependent on playing games with Jimmy. Later, when you upgrade your computer you will also have the option to use OnlyCups while female. Ignore the Pleasure House until you have lots of money. Initially, it is a money sink for some time before it starts earning money.

After you survive the first week, you can start to work on other stuff that you need to spend money on.

Banking money once you have a base level (I suggest $100 at a minumum) is another good way to make money. Once you are making at least $25/day from the bank, you only need to work to make the money to buy additional stuff, like supplies (ingredients) at the supermarket, upgrade the computer, buy various sex related stuff.

Sleeping at home instead of the dorms will also save you $5/day.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
How do you change levi? Started a couple times already and cannot do it.
I dug through the code and it looks like you need to finish the new nightclub section.

In my case though it's bugged and impossible to complete. Was gonna cheat to fix it, but I've been lazy.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I seem to be stuck. The main story isn't moving forward.
The magic ball says to wait till 65th day and Jimmy will find you in the dormitory in the morning to tell you the news. I am on day 100+ and it hasn't triggered yet.
I had the same problem and I think I figured it out. You need to go to Stephan as a female so he explains the drug to you which sets the DrugSpread variable to 1 and causes Jimmy to come get you morning afterards.

If you already paid Stephan you should have an option when visiting him to increase your debt again when visiting him as a female.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TastyCurse-2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
TastyCurse-2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Do you have a only update link?

Kukushi

Apr 28, 2017
Is there an different choice when you meet dr. Lecto?
I didn't gain too much perversion points as it was stated that if the mc wasn't perverted there would be another way than eating the pill.
Is there an event I have to trigger to do it or is eating the pill the only choice for now?

redwolf50

Jun 15, 2017
Getting errors when I use the Ethereal pill on Olga and Stephan, and the button does nothing for Levi.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
How do I learn where the drugs are coming from from Stephan? I repayed my debt but there's no option to ask where the drugs are from. The magic orb just says to talk to Stephan

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
How do I learn where the drugs are coming from from Stephan? I repayed my debt but there's no option to ask where the drugs are from. The magic orb just says to talk to Stephan
I normally would just talk to him after Jimmy gave me the quest. Did you try talking with either sexes?

Reactions: vera023

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
I normally would just talk to him after Jimmy gave me the quest. Did you try talking with either sexes?
I have tried to talk to him with both but the only option I have is with the girl to "forget" some of the debt I paid and redo 3 of the sessions. Also nothing with Jimmy. When I talk to Stephan with the guy he just says " What? You came again? I already took your money, loser! So get out of here, you little bitch, or I'll punch you in the face" and I can only go back

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes