3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Anybody know what the money cheat is for the most recent version? Some of the cheats like the money cheat don't work anymore.
To the dev: please fix the game over issue! I like the game but even with money I get the game over sh*t evertime. At this point it kinda ruins the game and it has so much potential to be a great game.

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
¿Alguien sabe cuál es el truco del dinero para la versión más reciente? Algunos de los trucos, como el del dinero, ya no funcionan.
Para el desarrollador: ¡solucione el problema de finalización del juego! Me gusta el juego, pero incluso con dinero lo consigo siempre. En este punto, arruina un poco el juego y tiene mucho potencial para ser un gran juego.
[/CITA]
deposite dinero periódicamente en el banco hasta que su saldo sea positivo

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
FavoriteCat has released the 2.35 version of this game

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
" Enter code here to open game settings tab: "

but I couldn't find any cheats. I've played this few versions ago and I would like to try if able to make an advanced start

I think it was just the name of the game appropriately Capitalized

Careful, I've had the cheat start be real buggy, but it seems to work fine if you do not put in custom amounts

If your money value becomes P.money, have keep going by the uni after class until the Bully robs you of All your cash so it returns to a numerical value: 0, and earn whatever your daily cost is to jot game over

Apr 21, 2019
I think it was just the name of the game appropriately Capitalized

Careful, I've had the cheat start be real buggy, but it seems to work fine if you do not put in custom amounts

If your money value becomes P.money, have keep going by the uni after class until the Bully robs you of All your cash so it returns to a numerical value: 0, and earn whatever your daily cost is to jot game over
Hi there. I found after posting comment and deleted my reply but you were faster lol but thank you anyways. Actually I did changed my money when I was playing before and game auto triggered robbing event few times. For this time I just used another cheat to add money and it worked better. Game is a little buggy but I wanted to try after long time and looks like I couldn't get any new content yet.

May 6, 2019
I think 2.35 wasnt uploaded to F95 until now, thats why.
I always got the game from here and i've had the 2.35 for about a month so i'm a bit confused. Well, now that i'm checking the latest posts, i might have gotten it from their patreon through the link posted here. That's why my brain thought it was already 2.35 here :LOL:

Reactions: exter

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
FavoriteCat has released the 2.35 version of this game
For future knowledge, if you do a post like this make sure you hit report on your post and click game update then link the specific patreon posting for the update in the report, that'll notify moderators to update the game's page.

Reactions: ZioBen

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is anyone working on a compressed version? 3GB is pretty ridiculous for a text-based HTML game, let alone one that isn't anywhere near completion.

Deadwok

Jun 7, 2018
Anybody know what the money cheat is for the most recent version? Some of the cheats like the money cheat don't work anymore.
you dont need cheats codes for Html games like these just:
Hit F12 > go to console > type "SugarCube.State.active.variables." and look for whatever value you need in the drop down like money or stat
in this case its "SugarCube.State.active.variables.P.Money = amount you want" > hit enter

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Am I crazy or did the intro completely change and now sound like its an MTL or AI translated? I last played in 2.2 and don't remember my head hurting just trying to read the conversations in this game.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes