3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
I seem to be stuck. Think I finished all of Jimmy's experiments? Either that or I am on the last one because my 'Sexual Desire' apparently wasn't high enough? (Was right after I joined with Cindy)
-Edit: nevermind, had to talk to Stephen to ask where to find the drugs

Last edited:

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Ugh, been clicking between Dorm and Home for over an hour now and can't trigger the Gang. Please help @_@ This is driving me mad

Reactions: Shuvy

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I have tried to talk to him with both but the only option I have is with the girl to "forget" some of the debt I paid and redo 3 of the sessions. Also nothing with Jimmy. When I talk to Stephan with the guy he just says " What? You came again? I already took your money, loser! So get out of here, you little bitch, or I'll punch you in the face" and I can only go back
talk to stephan in female body and select are you sure i paid you all of it .....it adds an extra 500 to your debt you should then be able to ask him about the drugs

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I am getting stuck after getting lvl 2 pills and using them. Is there any difference going with submissive route? I went all in on dominant. Or do I need to do something specific?

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
This update seems to be just a reinforcement of the foundation, and the plot has not expanded
Continue to wait for the next time

bruhh_

Feb 13, 2024
I dug through the code and it looks like you need to finish the new nightclub section.

In my case though it's bugged and impossible to complete. Was gonna cheat to fix it, but I've been lazy.
which nughtclub section?

nikkidoll

Feb 17, 2021
not sure if because I had to load in an old save, but I get errors on ethereal pills for Stephen and Olga, and just no response if I try to click Levi.

Also...please please please make finding the gang consistent. It's a real nightmare and they often just flat out don't show. Just make it 100% likely to add the street after the lab explosion and/or asking stephen

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
For some reason no matter how much money I have I always game over early.
The game is basically unplayable unless the dev completely remove the game over chance. I had this game over even with money. At some point when you have money you got robbed in the game (its probably scripted) of all your money and you can't get enough money on time and you get a game over.

Its a shame because the game itself is pretty solid but at this point I am giving up on the game due to this annoying game over sh*t. So Dev please remove the game over or atleast the option to get robbed of all your money because this completely ruins the game! It has so much potential!

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
I have tried to talk to him with both but the only option I have is with the girl to "forget" some of the debt I paid and redo 3 of the sessions. Also nothing with Jimmy. When I talk to Stephan with the guy he just says " What? You came again? I already took your money, loser! So get out of here, you little bitch, or I'll punch you in the face" and I can only go back
I've been looking through the source code. Give me your save and maybe I can patch that up.

I'm also including my fix to the meditation book that wouldn't show a return button.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm trying to do a Stephan only run but I can't get the Layla x Stephan scenes to show up. I can see the riddle strip scene and the one where he show up saying he needs a whore and you can stop him or let him go to Layla (which I've done more than a hundred times). Am I missing anything else? The magic ball says Jimmy will show up one morning to give bad news but that doesn't seem to trigger either.

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
any chance of fixing these ethereal pills?
Yes! I'm doing that rn. Spoiler warning, they mostly do nothing :(

Edit: Well since I'm already spoling your misery here are my findings. Stephan events weren't implemented. Only Layla's event is consequential to the rest of the game. Levi's event can only be triggered if he's in his female form.

Edit2: If you, like me, have been wondering how to get the Cindy content, seems like you must fail the will test against Jimmy about five times. Idk if there's another way to get her.

Last edited:

zacks

Sep 24, 2017
Ugh, been clicking between Dorm and Home for over an hour now and can't trigger the Gang. Please help @_@ This is driving me mad

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The game is basically unplayable unless the dev completely remove the game over chance. I had this game over even with money. At some point when you have money you got robbed in the game (its probably scripted) of all your money and you can't get enough money on time and you get a game over.

Its a shame because the game itself is pretty solid but at this point I am giving up on the game due to this annoying game over sh*t. So Dev please remove the game over or atleast the option to get robbed of all your money because this completely ruins the game! It has so much potential!
tips to avoid the going broke game over : When jimmy comes ask ask you to play games with him do it, and in the evening play game games with him regardless of the body you are in, the more you boost your gaming skills the more money you can make quickly

Freelance in the morning, unless jimmy comes offering to play until your gaming skills are up to a decent level
eventually you will get an option on your computer to ( boost accounts ) do that of a morning instead of the freelance

NOTE : it doesn't matter how much you have in the bank if you do not have cash on hand its game over so always maintain a minimum of 300 dollars on you for safety ..........

boost accounts can get you 200.00 or more per gaming session once you have the skills

NOTE TWO: at the end of Bimbo Cindy when you send her away she will leave you flat broke so have money in the bank that you can draw from if necessary and go to the bank when that route ends .

Game play notes : when you can afford it buy and craft the pills for lvl1 and lvl 2 craft at least 6 of each these Before you get to part 2
Simple pill receipt (lvl1):
1 tablet = 3 milk + 1 vodka + 2 cucumber
Simple pill receipt (lvl2
1 tablet = 1 milk + 2 vodka + 4 cucumber + 1 pineapple

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes