3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
How do you get the new experiments with Jimmy? I'm on day 69 but I don't have any options for experiments in the lab.
Once you've had the meeting with him, go to the university in the morning before class and enter the lab. There will be a new option there to perform experiments with Jimmy. You'll need materials from the supermarket in order to do the experiments though. I think it took me around 30 of each to get through all of your own failure scenes as well as the win scene.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Once you've had the meeting with him, go to the university in the morning before class and enter the lab. There will be a new option there to perform experiments with Jimmy. You'll need materials from the supermarket in order to do the experiments though. I think it took me around 30 of each to get through all of your own failure scenes as well as the win scene.
I've done that but I'm not seeing any option to go for new experiments. I'll attach my save file so you can see for yourself.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
What materials?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I am just getting this

So that little problem is solved. Okay, just in case, we'll have to make sure of that the next time we experiment with Jimmy.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I am just getting this

So that little problem is solved. Okay, just in case, we'll have to make sure of that the next time we experiment with Jimmy.
Could you maybe share your save file, that way I can compare to see if mine is missing some variables.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is he talking about sexual desire? Jimmy had to be prepared. So mine wasn't strong enough. Next time I have to be prepared too.

How to solve this?
What? If you saw the event where Stephan was fucking someone you just have to go into the lab again the next morning. I don't really know what you mena with sexual desire.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
What? If you saw the event where Stephan was fucking someone you just have to go into the lab again the next morning. I don't really know what you mena with sexual desire.
I have played till cindy becoming stronger but when i go next time for experiment i didnt transfrom into cindy but it says we will se next time but same thing appears again and again

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I have played till cindy becoming stronger but when i go next time for experiment i didnt transfrom into cindy but it says we will se next time but same thing appears again and again
I tried it and it seems that your arousal needs to be at a certain level.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Do you know that level range?
I got an event at 100 arousal but I think I missed some. There's an array called CindyNights that's seemingly connected to the new content but I don't know how to trigger it in my save file. I think that old save files just still don't work with every new version of the game.

I'd love it if anyone could share a save file near the start of this content where it is available.

Aug 22, 2018
Not sure author knows what public domain is
you seem really upset considering the website we are on after all lmao
Honestly I just found it kind of funny that they would claim that, but literally every image shown is almost assuredly not in public domain.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
What materials?
All 4 of the materials in the supermarket. It uses them in equal amounts.

stuck on carol's corruption at 65, it says max is 75, what to do?
I don't believe you can trigger events beyond that currently. It looks like it's intended for you to be able to, and likely will be advanced in a future update, but for right now that's all the content that seems to be there.

Reactions: Snoopy_H
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes