VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Where can i find jester's badge ?
I only have knights and princes badges

I show the prince badge to king and he's gone
if you already got to the king, that means you already gave the Jester's badge to the Jester..
once you find all badges, go back, climb the tower, go to the phantom on the boat, show him all badges one by one..
beside, there is a place on the left side of the map where you place the prince or the knight's badge and meet a new character who have been locked forever.. you might need him for the coming update

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
He is now in the cave dungeon.
and if you were lucky, get the jester's badge, go back the phantom thing, show him the badge, he will send you to where jester stays, you can loot the chest and mate with unlimited gargoyles
ok,thank you. after running around. clicking ranndom option on the game i manage to find the cave....
and,theres some boss name "king".is he supposed to be the bad guy on this current version?
any tips to beat him?

OldBear

May 23, 2020
oh yes.. the king.. if you have the prince badge.. showed it to him and he will let you pass without a fight.. but after that.. there would be i guess skeleton figures who would test you and see you are not corrupted thus cant be allowed to get inside..

Reactions: abc_abcd

OldBear

May 23, 2020
beside the king, he is just angry.. you need to read everything once you enter the cave up until you get to the king to understand what is going on..
it worth it.. i enjoyed it more than LD

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
oh yes.. the king.. if you have the prince badge.. showed it to him and he will let you pass without a fight.. but after that.. there would be i guess skeleton figures who would test you and see you are not corrupted thus cant be allowed to get inside..
ah,ok. thank you. because i don't want to get through the dream and clicking option per lines again....

OldBear

May 23, 2020
can i ask you..
how exactly did you feel with the beheaded knight in the dream at first?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
you mean that dream? i played the game at night that time and i don't like horror.it's really unexpected.so,that's a nightmare for me....
and because i encounter had to fight,clueless,and die to the king the first time and also didn't save. so,i had to go through that again
and i haven't played that far to encounter the "whistle" so,thats might could be a spoiler for me

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
its fine,you dont need to apologies,i was kinda rushing through,as in just skipping next scene quickly and didn't read the conversation at all.and then that happen.
so,yeah you can guess the rest

OldBear

May 23, 2020

ver 0.11e public release... ver 0.12 Patron will be released end of this month

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes