VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
maybe
Fallow Milk
can upload the part 2 when released..

i only shared it because, it is here when i found out about the game, and i wanted to share something..
using Yandex wasnt convenient, it is 1-1 download and wasnt meant for multi downloads.

P.S.
Yandex, is the Russian version of Google. except,it has less ads and governments wont ask for user information from the the Russians

PatheticBub

Oct 10, 2020
I was just wondering if it's against the rules to share save files?

I wanted to know since save files do not work because the shift from v0.10 to v0.11f and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their new save file with some of the gallery items (or all).

I just really don't want to grind for all of the old scenes AND get the new ones!

Thanks!

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
I was just wondering if it's against the rules to share save files?

I wanted to know since save files do not work because the shift from v0.10 to v0.11f and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their new save file with some of the gallery items (or all).

I just really don't want to grind for all of the old scenes AND get the new ones!

Thanks!
sadly version 11 requires every save file to be repeat.

for version 12 part 1 there are no scenes.

a friend of mine share this to me, just use the magic code to unlock gallery and get exp/items.

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
how do you actually find the gargoyle? i can't find the "!" marks anywhere
Find it in the cave, but you must find this NPC first 1604562093436.png
He live behind the river and the cave it's opening and u must go here
IMG_20201105_144910.jpg
After u talking him go to the red mark and the yellow mark or the cave will open and good luck

Reactions: abc_abcd

OldBear

May 23, 2020
finding Gargoyle:
- i guess it started with the quest "fishing with Snow" - snow would ask you to go fishing
- go back to where you went fishing, do some exploring
- then you follow top25th's steps

in the Cave layer, you will encounter probably 2 Gargoyles.
if you went to the underground, and got the jester badge, get back to the cave layer, show your badge to the ghost with the boat, he will take you to jeter's hide place, and you can encounter all the Gargoyle you love

Reactions: abc_abcd

andres2424

Oct 12, 2020
Hello! How do I install the bonus scenes in my game? It tells me that in the Tos_Bonus folder, but it does not appear

Jan 3, 2020
Small problem, folks, it might just be me but the cheat menu has moved... Again. I've hammered the crap out of the compass, but nothing pops up. Might do a little script digging, see if I can't find out where it is.

Edit: It exists, but I can't find the hotspot for it. The code is "blackbull".
Edit 2: IT'S IN THE BARN! Gimme a sec, I'm SO close to finding it! >83
Edit 3: Found it! God, I love file digging sometimes... :3 Enjoy!
cheat.jpg

Last edited:

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
[QUOTE =“ TigerLim,帖子:4503853,成員:1380514”]
現在有新更新嗎?謝謝
[/引用]

PatheticBub

Oct 10, 2020
sadly version 11 requires every save file to be repeat.

for version 12 part 1 there are no scenes.

a friend of mine share this to me, just use the magic code to unlock gallery and get exp/items.
Sadly it didn't work :/

Thanks for trying though!

Im thinking about just getting the Patreon tier where you get to cheat and do that cause without it I don't want to re-do everything i spent hours doing already. :]

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Small problem, folks, it might just be me but the cheat menu has moved... Again. I've hammered the crap out of the compass, but nothing pops up. Might do a little script digging, see if I can't find out where it is.

Edit: It exists, but I can't find the hotspot for it. The code is "blackbull".
Edit 2: IT'S IN THE BARN! Gimme a sec, I'm SO close to finding it! >83
Edit 3: Found it! God, I love file digging sometimes... :3 Enjoy!
View attachment 888509
what version does that apply to?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes