VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
This works on the newest version (that version being v0.12b (side note my download said it's v0.12b part 1 wonder what thats about))
the other half of what was supposed to be the last update wasn't finished so he cut them into part 1 and 2 which will be released sometime this or early next month i would assume.

D

Deleted member 2948788

I don't really follow this game anymore as updates have been extremely slow lately. But 0.11 part 1 is uploaded here and still the most recent version. If I look at his update frequency the dev will probably upload part 2 at the end of November. And updates have been really disappointing lately, that's why I don't check him monthly anymore.

brian.wheatle

Nov 19, 2020
I don't really follow this game anymore as updates have been extremely slow lately. But 0.11 part 1 is uploaded here and still the most recent version. If I look at his update frequency the dev will probably upload part 2 at the end of November. And updates have been really disappointing lately, that's why I don't check him monthly anymore.
Most of VN are updeted once per month. By the way this is a good VN. It's pity that we haven't got ane new guide for .12b, some scenaries are, probably, bugged (one of my games didn't trigger the mission with rock-ghost). Now there are no missions, I can't visit Nauxus or Axel.
Maybe smbd has bonus scenes or images? (except Snow and that red dragon)

D

Deleted member 2948788

It's an alright visual novel. Better than most for sure. I know that most VN's are updated monthly, I never said otherwise. I just said some of the updates lately haven't been great. For a VN made on renpy it's still one of the better ones, for sure.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
everytime someone asks about the second bonus scene i hold off posting it for another week stop being lazy and look through the thread if your that desperate to know or support caro yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
can only handle so many fresh accounts being lazy bumping the thread for something that takes a few minutes to look for.
i'm humoring you. hahahaah
but you are right, it is really easy to search this forum and we have only 16 pages in this game ToS

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
where did you find those badges? i only found the jester's badge
you get one from beating the knight if i remember correctly and the jester badge is in the church behind the wall and the badge that belongs to one of the sons should be from the double son ghost fight i could be wrong just going off memory.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Its sad that this good game is not compatible on joiplay:(
I asked someone on joiplay discord to help me and he made me a file to make it work on joiplay if you post these in game folder then move all the music into the game folder as well it will work perfectly

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes