VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Question: Where on the map can I find more ghosts to collect hectoplasm? I tried at night without luck

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Guys you can always edit some values to add some attack, hp, evasion, if you ae having trouble beating the enemies. I recommend doing it with some save file editors that are available for free online.

Reactions: Alex.w

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
after you accept the quest you have to talk to the shop owner in the bull tribe then go to the forest where you faced the skull monster then to where the lizard spy was it literally hand holds you if you take the time to read.

Assuming you chose the bulls and not the lizards!

andres2424

Oct 12, 2020
Hello! Sorry for bothering, but, I already saw the ´´ tutorial ´´ about how to install the bonus scenes, I tried to do it, but I did not achieve anything and I was wondering if someone could upload their game with the bonus scenes and then I delete everything the progress he did, already on my computer with the game installed, and sorry for the inconvenience :(

Alex.w

Dec 21, 2019
Guys you can always edit some values to add some attack, hp, evasion, if you ae having trouble beating the enemies. I recommend doing it with some save file editors that are available for free online.
How & where can i edit it?

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
After i talked with the Paw Shop owner , he said i can sell my ass but didnt see where to sell it lmao ... help ?

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
How & where can i edit it?

For the website of Save editor. just type "save editor" on google it should take you to it.

Savefile can be found on

ToS folder > game > save

I did not edit primary stats of Eywind(str,agi,etc) due to bug which causes Eywind's HP drop to 0 whenever you load the game (easiest remedy is to just eat jerky or drink hp potion but thats annoying to remember)

Stats are almost at the buttom.

Do not forget to replace your old save to the new edit save file and LOAD it once you are in game.

2.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes