VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

onomaabc

Jan 29, 2021
you can get the pc version downloading the mac version and extracting only the files inside the autorun folder.
(you click on extracting files, tavern.app/contents/resources/autorun) and then extract to your game folder, done now you can play the game
Um did all of that but i don't know if i should expect a shortcut to open the game cuz after the extraction i only see python files and a 700 mb rpa file that can't be opened.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Um did all of that but i don't know if i should expect a shortcut to open the game cuz after the extraction i only see python files and a 700 mb rpa file that can't be opened.
you need to already have the previous update then export the items in the autorun folder to, having the previous update helps to run on the pc version, then you extract everything of the autorun to the previous game folder that you already had. hope the imgs help

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
you need to already have the previous update then export the items in the autorun folder to, having the previous update helps to run on the pc version, then you extract everything of the autorun to the previous game folder that you already had. hope the imgs help
It won't work if I don't have the previous update???? I deleted all my files by mistake

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes