VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Alex.w

Dec 21, 2019
For the website of Save editor. just type "save editor" on google it should take you to it.

Savefile can be found on

ToS folder > game > save

I did not edit primary stats of Eywind(str,agi,etc) due to bug which causes Eywind's HP drop to 0 whenever you load the game (easiest remedy is to

Do not forget to replace your old save to the new edit save file and LOAD it once you are in game.

View attachment 948173
Ah i see, now i get it. Thank you.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I think I gotta restart my game... I mean, I dunno if old saves are incompatible but Thane is suddenly okay again (last time I played he was injured after disappearing for a few days), but now he won't go anywhere, there's no food retrieval quest, no party at the lizard tribe, certain actions glitch out (clicking Nexeus causes me to teleport to the swamp and fight a random lizard dude) and the underground kingdom thing doesn't even work, it just keeps saying "coming in the next update".

God, I hate restarting games. Especially ones that require effort (I mean, yeah, I can save edit this so I can breeze it faster, but it still requires a fuck about to get it going).

And before any of you ask, it's the most recent version. Even I was doubting it for a bit...

Edit: Nope. Restarted it from scratch, can't get the sneezing scene with Nax, can't get Thane's injured scene, can't access the underground city, can't get the food for the lizards, the anvil in the barn is just flat out gone... I've got no fucking clue what's going on.

Last edited:

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
You need 7 Endurance. It's the least impactful stat to put points in, but thankfully I think 7 is the most you need to get whatever scene or unlock any endurance related choice.
Ohhh I have 6 endurance now , just add 1 more point to be 7
Thank U all

Last edited:

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Wait the download is ver 0.11c but the one I downloaded like 3 months is listed as ver 0.12b part 1. Did I get an older version that was listed incorrectly or did the newer version get removed from here?

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
Wait the download is ver 0.11c but the one I downloaded like 3 months is listed as ver 0.12b part 1. Did I get an older version that was listed incorrectly or did the newer version get removed from here?

0.12 a+b

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes