VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
I try to cut it with 10 STR but it's not enough nothing happen ,What will happen if i cut it?
If I remember correctly I also didn’t cut it because I didn’t have enough strength and there was an option that I can also walk in to it without cutting the wire and the outcome is I lost some health that’s it.That machine did some damage to Eyvind.So if you somehow can cut it you won’t lose any health.

Oct 4, 2022
how can i edit the save without the whole save integrity warning coming up, i cant get past it to load the save even when i press "yes" to say "hey, i trust the maker of this save" (which is me)

Reactions: Averill Elwyn

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
so like, i kinda had to start from the beginning because i lost my save files, and now like ive gotten to a precarious situation, having trouble finding a route where nobody dies, but i swear i did that route on my first try before... now i think i gotta redo a bunch of stuff to fix me not doing something correctly.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
so like, i kinda had to start from the beginning because i lost my save files, and now like ive gotten to a precarious situation, having trouble finding a route where nobody dies, but i swear i did that route on my first try before... now i think i gotta redo a bunch of stuff to fix me not doing something correctly.
Yeah,you can follow the guide there to make things easier.

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
From his recent tweet, it looks like his ambition for the new gameplay is a bit more complicated than he thought.
It was really cool in concept, but he overestimated the productivity a small team could provide.
It has drained all of the energy and motivation out of the team.

or so he said.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes