VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
I got locked out of Bread recruitment because I didn't do the interactions correctly, well shit, and I also have a useless Jewel Key now due to it.

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
I got locked out of Bread recruitment because I didn't do the interactions correctly, well shit, and I also have a useless Jewel Key now due to it.
Yeah, that happens. You practically need a guide for this game.
Which there is one by the way, it was posted sometime ago.

Nov 8, 2021
I present v0.32a:

I may be about to pause my support for a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 8, 2021
Oof, well thank you for this! I don't blame you, updates have become scarce and minimal it's only smart.
Without throwing particular specific shade at Caro but one month builds became two, became three. I figured some subscriptions fucked me up lately and have to re-evaluate some finance decisions. At this point it may be more clever for me to come by again, when his next build drops, in 3-4 months. Let's see.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Without throwing particular specific shade at Caro but one month builds became two, became three. I figured some subscriptions fucked me up lately and have to re-evaluate some finance decisions. At this point it may be more clever for me to come by again, when his next build drops, in 3-4 months. Let's see.
There's no need to throw shade at Caro, nor need you justify yourself.
Patroen subscription is suppose to work like a "finical support if you feel like". If the dev no longer provide the value proposition to your satisfaction, if you no longer feel like it, just drop.
It's not pay for a product / service.

It's so sick to see many devs abuse this system, hold people hostage or deflect responsibility.
Or simps who try to defend such behaviours.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes