• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
And I and stephencore were just having an enriching (NOT) discussion on the ontology of werewolves in Meis3d's thread. Like I said there, not really my thing *BUT* I find Tdontran's nun x werewolf animations HYSTERICAL. I love them.

nulee

Jan 7, 2018
Valmiel G9 Test Animation 3 4k in the new update is only 30 fps for some reason

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Usually it is for the posts titles, I don't think you can do explicit titles on patreon, not a 100% tho
+ some of the vids got banned on Mediafire too, will see

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
It appears that Patreon is doing a major purge of NSFW R18+ content. Other creators have been removed recently as well.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
hmm his patreon is back, but it seems that Mediafire is doing some dumb shit

They basically ban everything that names any explicit stuff, just simple "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation" gonna get your file auto-banned, but not "Futa" :p

I'm not sure if it's always been like this, or it's a recent thing, I noticed only now :unsure:
So yeah, some of him vids are removed, even the most recent ones

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
hmm his patreon is back, but it seems that Mediafire is doing some dumb shit

They basically ban everything that names any explicit stuff, just simple "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation" gonna get your file auto-banned, but not "Futa" :p

I'm not sure if it's always been like this, or it's a recent thing, I noticed only now :unsure:
So yeah, some of him vids are removed, even the most recent ones
I wonder if it will get to a point where the file is named: Mercy_having_ intercourse_both_ in_the_tradicional _and_backside_ way_while_ D.Va_ pleasures_ herself.mp4

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes