5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 14, 2019
If you saw any other artist with that hq of squirt animations, be my guest)
Yes vids are short, but it's like new one every 2-3 days

I wouldn't mind waiting for long ones however
So its just the liquids? Genuinely asking.
Because animations arent good, doesnt matter if short or long vids tbh.
If you create such short and not varying loops, you should make a real effort to make them look good...
Movement, deformation of the joints, soft body etc. I dont see any of it :rolleyes:
But at least he does make original looking models, i give him that.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
If you create such short and not varying loops, you should make a real effort to make them look good...
Movement, deformation of the joints, soft body etc. I dont see any of it :rolleyes:
No offense, you come off as highly obnoxious with the constant use of the rolling eyes emoji. You can still say all that without the need to use it you know. Gets the same message across

• Angry
Reactions: Nosferactia

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
No offense, you come off as highly obnoxious with the constant use of the rolling eyes emoji. You can still say all that without the need to use it you know. Gets the same message across
nah, it's ok

I kinda agree, anims are a bit empty, outside of technical aspect, but I think it's just the liquids
+ thicc girls (at least for me)
Ppl just enjoying watching girls squirt all over the place, , one of the most recent ones
And it's a "bit" overkill even, I think i only seen shower/pool good liquids animations, but never something like this
People enjoying new thing :sneaky:

I'm kinda surprised this thread isn't as big as twitter grows. Gonna change the banner next time :p

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes