5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
isnt this why usually so many creators generally do alts/variants especially for short anims? but if he doesnt wanna bother whatever im not gonna sperg about it (not calling anyone a sperg), its his train and hes the conductor either hop on or get off the next station its all good.

• Angry
Reactions: PaxisSupernicus7829

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
It's not gay if balls aren't touching, etc.

Responding to the poaster above's concern about unwieldy filesizes, isn't there an "interpolation fairy" that shows up in random threads?

150 MB for 30s is a bit much.

Especially for those of us still using older iPhones with 64GB of storage.

Nov 11, 2019
It's not gay if balls aren't touching, etc.

Responding to the poaster above's concern about unwieldy filesizes, isn't there an "interpolation fairy" that shows up in random threads?

150 MB for 30s is a bit much.

Especially for those of us still using older iPhones with 64GB of storage.
Are you talking about me
:unsure:
Anyways gonna convert the new video as well.

Reactions: takeaway4pr0n

ZeadAltaee

Mar 29, 2022
Are you talking about me
:unsure:
Anyways gonna convert the new video as well.
Any other way to download them than proton drive?
I can't use a download manager and i can't download them from inside the mobile app and when i download them through the website the download suddenly fails after the slightest internet slowdown and resets the progress

Nov 11, 2019
Any other way to download them than proton drive?
I can't use a download manager and i can't download them from inside the mobile app and when i download them through the website the download suddenly fails after the slightest internet slowdown and resets the progress
I use protondrive because it's safer than most options, you can just download a folder and it will zip it for you, other than that sorry i don't have any other way to upload them.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes