Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Restoring The Incest [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
All the credit is for @Fission Mailed

Instructions:

1. Open the TP/game/ folder and add the file full_incest.rpy in there from the zip downloaded here.
  2. Open the game.
  3. Success
Download

Teachers Pets v2.xx+ mods:

easterlol

Oct 22, 2017
so i download the unred.bat thing and tp_inc,and put it in TP/game directory, then i run the bat file and press 9, and the foreign student still a student. so where did i do wrong?

easterlol

Oct 22, 2017
so i download the unred.bat thing and tp_inc,and put it in TP/game directory, then i run the bat file and press 9, and the foreign student still a student. so where did i do wrong?
oh wait.. nvm, i just wanted the daughter. i think i do the extra step

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
so how do i actually do it? so i can see the daughter ?
Step by step. Put the unren program in the main directory that has the tp.exe file in it. Run the program. Hit 9 and enter. Then close the program. After you do that you unzip tp_inc.zip and take those 4 files and put them into the game folder. IF you did it correctly it will ask you if you want to replace 4 files.

Reactions: easterlol

rayssa0037

Apr 8, 2017
D/fex (foreign exchange student) will call you [first_name]. This should be changed in Dad/dad, but only when it is used in the right context. [first_name] is also used by the other npc so you will have to change all the files manually to get it right.

However, this will only be sufficient until the next update is released and then you will have to start over. It would be better if the developer extended the variable list with all vocatives between the characters (for every npc-mood) and adjust all in-game quotes. Such a variable list can easy be patched.

Reactions: afizh

easterlol

Oct 22, 2017
Step by step. Put the unren program in the main directory that has the tp.exe file in it. Run the program. Hit 9 and enter. Then close the program. After you do that you unzip tp_inc.zip and take those 4 files and put them into the game folder. IF you did it correctly it will ask you if you want to replace 4 files.
thank you so much

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
submit to
is still an experiment, gonna wait a little more but thank you

thanks for the help

I appreciate all the work you did and I hate to be the one to tell you this but you misspelled Daughter. You spelled it Daugther :(
jeje, sorry, english is not my language and i always get confused on words with in th or ht, but i gues is fixed now.

D/fex (foreign exchange student) will call you [first_name]. This should be changed in Dad/dad, but only when it is used in the right context. [first_name] is also used by the other npc so you will have to change all the files manually to get it right.

However, this will only be sufficient until the next update is released and then you will have to start over. It would be better if the developer extended the variable list with all vocatives between the characters (for every npc-mood) and adjust all in-game quotes. Such a variable list can easy be patched.
i reworked all that thank you, i hope the dev consider your idea if not i will do it again ni next version.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Could you explain me please what I must do with the unren.bat? Kind of lost here... (and never done it before).

Thanks for the help :)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Did the game developer remove the incest from his game? And someone else is adding it back? Debating on adding this lol.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Could you explain me please what I must do with the unren.bat? Kind of lost here... (and never done it before).

Thanks for the help :)
  1. Open your teachers pet folder. Put the unren.bat there.
  2. Open unren.bat
  3. Press 1 and enter.
  4. Wait until it's done (it will say a message to press any key to quit).
  5. Press any key.
  6. Open the /game/ folder and replace the files in there with the files in the zip downloaded here.
  7. Open the game.
  8. Success
Did the game developer remove the incest from his game? And someone else is adding it back? Debating on adding this lol.
Yeah he did.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well that really sucks. Do you know if he's planning on adding patches to download to get around patreon censorship or is it out of the game permanently?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Well that really sucks. Do you know if he's planning on adding patches to download to get around patreon censorship or is it out of the game permanently?
if you follow the steps that were laid out in the first post you will be able to restore it as of right now. i followed them and was able to turn FES back into my daughter so its all good and working at least on my end. give it a try if you are interested